Tour Event 2020 Players Championship Contest with Golf Pride Grips

There's going to be more. This thing isn't ending in three weeks.

There's going to be more. This thing isn't ending in three weeks.
Are you suggesting the Masters could be in jeopardy? How often has the PGA tour had to cancel a major?? 😳 I don't remember it happening but I don't have the best memory.

I want my mythical fantasy money!

I am not sure if I can take anymore of this!
I ended the day in the lead of the DraftKings $33 single entry with a $7500 green screen. They just refunded everyone their money 😢😢😢😢. I started 2018 NFL seasons with $35 and have built to as high as $330 with no deposits and I am at $220 right now. With a $7500 win I would have had a serious bankroll in there to play $500 contests and what not. Oh well I have several top 20 finishes in those big journey's. Done it before I can do it again.

Are you suggesting the Masters could be in jeopardy? How often has the PGA tour had to cancel a major?? 😳 I don't remember it happening but I don't have the best memory.

I think it's unrealistic to think there isn't a possibility that it's in jeopardy. Though given that it's AGC and not PGA, it will be interesting to see how they handle it.

I am sure during WW2 that Majors were cancelled and other big catastrophic events.

This is all just nuts, waking up every morning reading the news waiting for the latest damage report to come through.

umm, I had Hidekli on my team, did i win? lol

Last edited:
I ended the day in the lead of the DraftKings $33 single entry with a $7500 green screen. They just refunded everyone their money 😢😢😢😢. I started 2018 NFL seasons with $35 and have built to as high as $330 with no deposits and I am at $220 right now. With a $7500 win I would have had a serious bankroll in there to play $500 contests and what not. Oh well I have several top 20 finishes in those big journey's. Done it before I can do it again.
Sorry bud! That really sucks.

I think it's unrealistic to think there isn't a possibility that it's in jeopardy. Though given that it's AGC and not PGA, it will be interesting to see how they handle it.
Wow. Masters postponed. From CBS golf :
"The Masters has been played in April every year since 1945. It was canceled from 1943-45 due to World War II."

Wow. Masters postponed. From CBS golf :
"The Masters has been played in April every year since 1945. It was canceled from 1943-45 due to World War II."

Unfortunately, it's not shocking.

Heard during the commissioner's presser that since they played (almost) one round, half the purse will be paid out and split equally among all the players who played.

Heard during the commissioner's presser that since they played (almost) one round, half the purse will be paid out and split equally among all the players who played.
Yeah I heard that too on the drive to work but it's only $52K per player... equivalent to finishing 44th in the tournament

1st place was $2.7M and $0.7M higher than the Masters... crazy

umm, I had Hidekli non my team, did i win? lol
I had Bezuidenhout and I'm certain he was going to shock the world on Sunday! :sneaky:

Back