Tour Event Contest: 2020 WGC FedEx St. Jude – Sponsored by Golf Pride Grips

Not the way you want it to play out.
I’m all for the JT-Morikawa drama.
Brutal by Brooks.

Check your entry time.
I understand you edited your post, but even you acknowledged it was too late when made.
Didn’t they tee off at Noon Thursday? If they did not no problem with discounting my entry. I edited because I thought they went off at noon.

Spash city. Bummer man. Pink panther wins

Getting wet after a great birdie putt, reminds me of my game 😅

Impressive round by JT for the win.

Just given it away Polynesian Sauce style
I’m going to need to google that. You have taken that one over my head.

3rd Win This Season!!

So is anyone else watching this on PGA Golf Live app? For some reason they concluded the broadcasting at 630 with JT and brooks with holes still to play. Anyone else get hit by this?

How about Bones getting the Win. Was there any banter with Phil ?

Great win for JT!

Justin’s dad’s elbow is safe from the rona!

Jt wearing those metal spikes

JT scrambled his butt off while everyone else at the top crumbled. My poor fantasy team, lotta people picked Thomas.

Check your entry time.
I understand you edited your post, but even you acknowledged it was too late when made.
Wait a minute, I posted at like 10:03am and edited my post at 10:07am. They didn’t tee off until 12:00et correct? Don’t get me wrong bro my name has zero chance of getting chosen, but I should be in the hopper with the Albatross Memebers who picked JT.

Good win by JT

Wait a minute, I posted at like 10:03am and edited my post at 10:07am. They didn’t tee off until 12:00et correct? Don’t get me wrong bro my name has zero chance of getting chosen, but I should be in the hopper with the Albatross Memebers who picked JT.
It was in.
And the contest is open to all, not Albatross Club members.

Screenshot_20200802-184813_Chrome.jpg

Anyone think it says something about how unexciting Justin Thomas/that tournament victory was that well after it's over, his win isn't just not the top story on espn's golf page, it's not even mentioned on the entire page? Tell me you think that would be the case with someone less vanilla.

Great win by JT. Always enjoyable to see someone local win :)

Really hoping Rickie can find a way back. He had a lot of promise early today, then fell off quickly.

should be a great tournament next week!

Great win for JT!

What was the number of GP users in the Top 10?

Back