Contest #3 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Congratulations guys!!

Congrats guys! Enjoy the ride.

Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys, have fun!

Congrats guys! Heck yeah Jeremy, gonna be awesome man!

Congrats Fellas!

Congrats guys.

Congratulations Fairband and Rambler! Welcome aboard, looking forward to creating my #THPLegacy with you!

~Rock

Congrats guys!! Your in for a ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, guys!!!

Congrats guys!!

Congrats guys...Monday never disappoints...big news for you boys.

Congratulations! Spots are filling up quickly!

Congrats guys! Excited for you!

Rambler and Fairband! Congrats to two great guys! I'm excited for both of you!!

Congratulations guys!

Congrats guys

Congrats guys. Really happy for Rambler after the horrible luck at O'Hare last year!!

Good for Fairbsnd as well after this weekend he has to be more pumped then ever.

SaA

Ummm... Holy... I don't even know what to say. Stupid Monday morning meetings. How am I going to pay attention in those, when it's so difficult to type, now? Wow!!

Thanks to everyone on THP, and to the #THPLegacy sponsors. I will do my absolute best to represent my team mates, sponsors, the outstanding venues, and everyone on THP. Love me some KBS shafts and Lamkin grips! And, to be representing "home-town" Wilson Staff? Just amazing!

Hoping to get some time during the day for a quick vid, but for those locals who play with me quite a bit, I'm speechless, that's pretty telling on how I'm feeling! Wow!

Congrats Rambler and Fairband!

Ummm... Holy... I don't even know what to say. Stupid Monday morning meetings. How am I going to pay attention in those, when it's so difficult to type, now? Wow!!

Thanks to everyone on THP, and to the #THPLegacy sponsors. I will do my absolute best to represent my team mates, sponsors, the outstanding venues, and everyone on THP. Love me some KBS shafts and Lamkin grips! And, to be representing "home-town" Wilson Staff? Just amazing!

Hoping to get some time during the day for a quick vid, but for those locals who play with me quite a bit, I'm speechless, that's pretty telling on how I'm feeling! Wow!

Congrats and enjoy!

Congrats guys!!

Back