Contest #3 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Congrats Rambler and Fairband! Now it's time to do some work and create your legacy!

Contest #3 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Congrats guys. Really happy for Rambler after the horrible luck at O'Hare last year!!

Good for Fairbsnd as well after this weekend he has to be more pumped then ever.

Last edited:
Congrats guys!

I got to play 18 w/ fairband yesterday!! All I could think is 'I need to work on my short game' !! His wedge play is AMAZING!!

Congratulations fella's! Well done!

JM

Congrats Rambler and Fairband! I have met both of these guys and whatever team they land on will be lucky to have them!

Congratulations guys!

HUGE congrats to you two! Enjoy the journey, it will be amazing!

Congrats to both guys. Happy for both of you. I got to spend the weekend with fairband as he was my roomie. we talked about legacy several times over the weekend and even talked about playing the bridgestone clubs this weekend and having the chance to see what works and doesn't work for us if we got in.

Congrats fellas

Congrats guys! I just met Fairband this weekend and he's a great guy. I think I actually joked that next time I see him would be at the Legacy. I'm glad it worked out for one of us! Congrats guys!

Congrats guys!!!

Guess all that practice putting with those Wilson putters was a good idea this weekend when we hit the PGA Superstore Rambler! :)

Congrats dudes!!

Congrats guys.

Now that is how to get over a post THP Event hangover!!!!!!

After spending the weekend with Bridgestone I couldnt have asked for a better start to my Monday. I will be back later with more thoughts, as luck would have they are walking with me on my route today, which was just another kick in the teeth after leaving Mission Inn. My phone kept going off and I thought it was my wife bugging me so I reluctantly check it and it was his announcement! Now I can't concentrate at all, what a day!

Congratulations Fairband and Rambler!

Congrats guys!

Congrats fellas!

Congrats guys!!!

Guess all that practice putting with those Wilson putters was a good idea this weekend when we hit the PGA Superstore Rambler! :)
LOL! Funny how that worked out. Glad I was already doing swing work at the dome. Even more meaningful, now.

Congrats!

Congrats guys.

Congrats guys ! Enjoy !

Back