Contest #3 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Congrats guys!!!

Way to go guys !

Congratulations guys!! Boy am I jealous!! Have fun!!

Congrats!

Two of my buddies!!! YES!!!!

Congrats Fairband and Rambler!! Really happy to see your names on this event list, as I am sure it's going to be the highlight of your summer! Dave, I dare you to keep the beard for it!

Congrats guys!!! Time of your life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two of my buddies!!! YES!!!!

Congrats Fairband and Rambler!! Really happy to see your names on this event list, as I am sure it's going to be the highlight of your summer! Dave, I dare you to keep the beard for it!

And this. Beards are the best.

Congrats Fairband and Rambler! Enjoy the journey!

And the winners are...

Rambler - Wilson Staff w/ KBS Shafts & Lamkin Grips
Fairband - Bridgestone Golf w/ KBS Shafts & Lamkin Grips

Congrats gentlemen.
Congrats!

Beards are the way to go. So pumped you are going to be part of this fairband! I may need to come down and give you some prep.

Beards are the way to go. So pumped you are going to be part of this fairband! I may need to come down and give you some prep.

I am going to need it, it is about time to get that MN/WI gathering conversation started. I have never been more excited for a golf season to start.

I am going to need it, it is about time to get that MN/WI gathering conversation started. I have never been more excited for a golf season to start.
Get the J815 and you will be deadly off the tee box! Your short game is already stellar - dial in irons, you are unbeatable!
#FearTheBeard2

And the winners are...

Rambler - Wilson Staff w/ KBS Shafts & Lamkin Grips
Fairband - Bridgestone Golf w/ KBS Shafts & Lamkin Grips

Congrats gentlemen.

Congrats to you guys! Sorry I'm late - been completely off-the-grid sick the last 5 days...ughh!

Congratulations to Fairband and Rambler.

Fairband: When the snow... goes away... a MN/WI gathering sounds neat.

Congrats fairband, you deserve it man.

Congrats guys

Congrats guys!.. Anyone know when the next contest will be?

Congrats Fairband and rambler... Sorry I'm late to the party

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back