Contest #3 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

congrats fellow thp'ers

Congrats guys

Fairband this is the best hangover cure ever

Congrats guys!!! I actually was working today and not THPing so I just seen this. Wow pretty sweet!!!
Now that is how to get over a post THP Event hangover!!!!!!

After spending the weekend with Bridgestone I couldnt have asked for a better start to my Monday. I will be back later with more thoughts, as luck would have they are walking with me on my route today, which was just another kick in the teeth after leaving Mission Inn. My phone kept going off and I thought it was my wife bugging me so I reluctantly check it and it was his announcement! Now I can't concentrate at all, what a day!

LOL! Funny how that worked out. Glad I was already doing swing work at the dome. Even more meaningful, now.

Congratulations guys, enjoy the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys.

Congrats fellas!

And the winners are...

Rambler - Wilson Staff w/ KBS Shafts & Lamkin Grips
Fairband - Bridgestone Golf w/ KBS Shafts & Lamkin Grips

Congrats gentlemen.

congrats guys! Great news for a monday!

Had the chance to enjoy some shenanigans with Fairband on Friday at Bridgestone U. Super awesome guy and I am sure with his new inside knowledge on Bridgestone equipment he's going to be a force!

Ticket punched, congrats fellas!!!!

Congrats guys

Congratulations Rambler and Fairband!!! Enjoy the ride!

Congrats, guys.

Congrats to the two lucky dudes!

I am still trying to process this, I still can't believe it. Being a Bridgestone staffer is a dream come true, add in KBS shafts and Lamkin Grips as the icing on the cake. I have being going over the equipment from this weekend in my head all day long, I am freaking out. Let's do this!

Congrats guys!

Congrats you guys rambler awesome we have some Illinois representation

Congrats on your legacy starting today

Congrats fellas!

Congrats fairband! I know you are gonna kill it with that Bridgestone equipment

Congrats guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!!

WOW! A huge congrats to Jeremy and Dave. Dave which driver are you thinking now? It just got real. I am excited for both of my buddies. Go get em guys!

Congrats guys!

Welcome gentleman! Can't wait to meet both of you in July! Doesn't seem real huh?

Welcome gentleman! Can't wait to meet both of you in July! Doesn't seem real huh?
Definitely will take a bit more time to set in. Can't recall a better start to a Monday!

Back