Contest and Live Update Thread: The 2019 Budget Championship

Drunken Munchies, name draws me in somehow.

M&M all the way!

I am going with Drunken Munchies.

I'm going with Assisted Living. This is not just a prediction of my own future.

Cooking With Smoke has got this!

I am really looking forward to playing with the Mounties on day 1!

Got to go with Cooking with Smoke! ????

Im all-in on the Peanut M&M's cause thats the only kind of M&M.

Yea I said it.

I'll stick with a fellow Arizonian....and take The Illusionists.

mancest;n8898055 said:
Think he is the low at 13 or whatever the hell he claims to be and his partner is in the 18 or so range. I am definitely the high cap on my team.

I have been fortunate enough to play in quite a few 2 man events and tourneys over the last 3 years. Some as the high and some as the low. It’s pretty much been a 50/50 proposition on success rate. All I know is with myself and Vic, we will be getting some strokes. I can work with that.

Cooking with Smoke for the win! Go get em boys!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

The Mounties for the win!

Derby Duffers for the win!

Have fun guys!

baylrballa;n8898817 said:
damn straight, too little texas pride in here.

baylrballa Oh I'm bringing Texas along to join us brother!

I'll take Purple Rain FTW

Derby Duffers

First update. Me, on THP, at the office, waiting for the fun instead of working.
80632ecd9c3d05d35ea1b42dba5b61c0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

My Southwest boarding pass has been obtained and I will finish packing tonight. In 24 hours, barring delay, I will be in Las Vegas for a one hour layover before heading to Spokane. Hopefully that is enough time to win some cash to pay for the trip!

oumagic;n8898925 said:
My Southwest boarding pass has been obtained and I will finish packing tonight. In 24 hours, barring delay, I will be in Las Vegas for a one hour layover before heading to Spokane. Hopefully that is enough time to win some cash to pay for the trip!

I'm in Vegas on my return. You will recognize me as the morning drinker, shoving money into the airport slot machines in a vain attempt to recover my dignity and money from the weekend.

Had great plans to start out this experience with my first popeyes sandwich today, but I get there and they are out.

Strong back up plan though. With the spicy nugs.

20190904_120805.jpg

Back