Contest and Live Update Thread: The 2019 Budget Championship

I haven’t used mine yet either. I still don’t know what to get!! Was gonna get the new odyssey ten but didn’t like it as much as I’d hoped.

Any news on the Golf Ball design @aljaklaw or @ArmyGolf?

I finally made my Budget Golf Gift Card purchase! It is awesome! Ogio Stand Bag

Thanks again @Ryan_BudgetGolf
Still hoarding mine as well. Keep eyeing some irons... My are about to be decade old

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mine is still sitting here too. I was thinking about a 50* Cleveland CBX2 wedge to replace my aging Cleveland 50*, but I'm still not sure enough to pull the trigger. Maybe after the "no discounts" restriction gets pulled off those wedges it will push me over the brink and I'll use the gift card.

Still hoarding mine as well. Keep eyeing some irons... My are about to be decade old

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Blades seem like the way to go.

I reread the entire thread today to walk down memory lane. Still hard to believe I was able to experience this with some awesome people!

Funny this thread gets bumped on Sunday! Celebrated my birthday this weekend by using my BG gift card to get myself a Theragun Liv massager (perfect gift for a golfer turning 35, let me tell you..) Looking forward to grabbing a few dz of those custom Truvis when they become available!

I can't wait to see what you come up with for the ball design

So there was some changes in offices here at the plant where I work. So while the offices were being cleaned out this photo was found.
One of the guys knew I played golf and asked if I wanted it. I immediately smiled and said HELL YES. He was shocked by my excitement
over a picture. So I explained to him that I just played the hole in October and the rest of the THP Experience. So now he understands.
Just thought I'd share as the memories started rolling. It's amazing how things work out.

You can tell the photo is several years old and looking back at my photos from the trip, I can see some small changes that have been made.

CDA.jpg

I did pretty good this week, 3rd or 4th place finish, but it only moved me up one spot in the overall. :dohanim:

Back