Contest: Ask Jamie Sadlowski and Win

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Off Course Podcast is all about the passion of the game, the equipment and the golfers. A guest joins each week to discuss a myriad of topics and coming up soon, we will welcome Jamie Sadlowski on the the show.

Known as one of the longest hitters ever, Jamie is in the midst of working on taking his talents to the tour. He plays Cleveland and Srixon equipment as well as golf ball and has been a part of a THP Event playing alongside THPers.

Untitled-5-1024x692.jpg

His Grandpa Jamie commercials are absolutely amazing and we are sure all of this will be discussed.

More importantly this show is all about you and getting your questions answered. Below ask anything you would like to know about his game, his equipment and his journey to the tour. Or…Anything else you would like to know. We will select 10 or so questions and ask him on an upcoming episode of Off Course.

Contest
We are giving away a brand new set of Cleveland RTX ZipCore wedges to a lucky winner. To enter all you have to do is ask your question below and if it is one that gets asked on the show, you will be entered into a drawing to win the set.

Then sit back and wait for the podcast to drop and when it does, listen to see if your question gets asked.

Continue reading...

With the move to "distance-focused" mindsets on tour, (Bryson is someone who immediately comes to mind), do you think this gives you an advantage on your road to the PGA Tour? It seems that as more and more players are trying to hit it as far as possible, and not as concerned by accuracy, that someone with a long drive background might be well suited for the changing of the guard.

What's the biggest change you've had to make to your swing as you transition from the long drive competitions to the tour?

Great podcast coming!

What's Jamie's current WITB?

What was the best reaction in your Grandpa Jamie commercials ?

How often do you swing with full effort with the driver when playing in a professional tournament round?

Has modern equipment and the addition of lower spin models changed the way you approach the game?

What is the current setup (shaft, loft, length) of your driver?

Nice, this is great!

Who has been the most inspiring person to you on your golf journey, and is there someone on tour you like to mirror your game after?

Thanks!

I'd want to know - What is your workout regime like so that you maintain the flexibility needed to swing in the manner you do?

And... Hamburger or Cheeseburger?

How badly would you beat canadan if you only used zip core wedges?

@Canadan refuses to give up his RTX-4 wedges and upgrade to Zipcore. Why should he upgrade to the Zipcore ASAP?

How hard is it to not go full send all the time? It's got to be a tough transition when you're trying to be more controlled and hit fairways.

What type of specific fitness routine would you recommend for someone who wants generate more clubhead speed?

What will your mindset be the next time you play Noelle?

What is the biggest challenge to moving from long drive to playing competitive tournament golf?

Making the transition from long drive to tour player, what do you consider being successful on tour is (I.E. making cuts, keeping the card, winning a lot, etc.)? For a follow up, who wins their first tour event, you or Berkshire?

I'm available for adoption. Would you consider taking me on and teaching me the ways of the long hitter? I rake leaves and mow the grass like a boss. I'm 58, but I think we can make this a win-win.

If the golf/long drive career wouldn't have worked out, do you think you would have continued with hockey alongside your brother?

Have you had to make drastic equipment change with your driver setup as you transition your focus to playing in the tour?

How many drivers have you cracked over the years? :eek:

Back