Contest: Ask Jamie Sadlowski and Win

Have you ever gone to a tourney dressed as Grandpa to mess with other players?

Do you think limiting the tee height for professionals is the best and most reasonable way to reduce distance?

As a lexus partner have you gotten to drive the LFA?

When Cleveland came to you with the idea of Grandpa Jamie, what was your first reaction, and did you ever think of how popular Grandpa Jamie would become?

What are your thoughts on the USGA and R&A's Distance report and its effect on golf if changes to limit distance are made?

What has been the hardest part about playing on tour?

What has been the biggest mental shift from the world of Long Drive to professional golf?

Who is the target audience of the full face wedges?

What does your typical day look like?
Do you train as much now as when you were doing Long Drive?

In a recent interview Maverick McNealy said that he was having back issues when he was solely focused on golf and stopped playing hockey. Said when he started skating again, that it was better and believes helps him stay loose/flexible for golf. Do you still skate and do you have a similar belief that playing hockey still helps your golf game?

If he were commissioner of the tour, what's one rule change he would make?

As a long hitter, when choosing equipment for tournament golf do you prioritize distance as it's a strength you want to maximize or do you lean towards forgiveness or workability because you already have a distance advantage?

Which PGA Tour courses do you think you would have your best shot at winning?

How are you working on your game to find the compromise in distance vs accuracy to get yourself ready to contend on the tour?

Will you shorten your backswing for stroke play professional rounds?

What parts are your game do you see as a weakness that you need to improve to go to the next level?

Have you ever tried driving the ball with a putter? If so, how far did it go? (farther than most of us hit Driver, lol).

Lots of great questions! Can't wait for this one because it's going to be a fun listen!

What advantages do you think your time in long drive gives you when transitioning to the tour, either in mindset or skills?

You'll probably ask this one anyway, but would like to hear if he thinks golf has a distance problem. Also, how far would he hit a restricted flight golf ball, ha.

You'll probably ask this one anyway, but would like to hear if he thinks golf has a distance problem. Also, how far would he hit a restricted flight golf ball, ha.
This is a great question. I want to hear his take on this. (Although still want my question to be chosen for the wedges. :ROFLMAO:)

The Off Course Podcast is all about the passion of the game, the equipment and the golfers. A guest joins each week to discuss a myriad of topics and coming up soon, we will welcome Jamie Sadlowski on the the show.

Known as one of the longest hitters ever, Jamie is in the midst of working on taking his talents to the tour. He plays Cleveland and Srixon equipment as well as golf ball and has been a part of a THP Event playing alongside THPers.

Untitled-5-1024x692.jpg

His Grandpa Jamie commercials are absolutely amazing and we are sure all of this will be discussed.

More importantly this show is all about you and getting your questions answered. Below ask anything you would like to know about his game, his equipment and his journey to the tour. Or…Anything else you would like to know. We will select 10 or so questions and ask him on an upcoming episode of Off Course.

Contest
We are giving away a brand new set of Cleveland RTX ZipCore wedges to a lucky winner. To enter all you have to do is ask your question below and if it is one that gets asked on the show, you will be entered into a drawing to win the set.

Then sit back and wait for the podcast to drop and when it does, listen to see if your question gets asked.

Continue reading...
What is your goto dinner....

I have a naturally highish swing speed (around 120), but am wild at that speed. Dialing it back to 100-105 by shortening the backswing keeps me in play. How should I work toward using my full potential while avoiding errant shots?

What were your thoughts on playing with Mark Crossfield‘s clubs when you switched with him on YouTube?

Back