Contest: Ask Jamie Sadlowski and Win

All golfers love that feeling of hammering a drive down the middle of the fairway. As a guy that hits farther than most everyone, which gives you more joy, piping a drive 350+ down the fairway or stuffing a 100 yards wedge close to the pin (inside 6 ft)?

Rounding your entire game into shape is, obviously, paramount to having success on the PGA Tour. Driving aside, if you had only one aspect of your game that you would choose to improve while playing the rest of the game at your current levels which would you choose to give you the best chance at being successful on the PGA Tour?

Thanks in advance for your time and you've got a whole forum of people that will be pulling for you like a tugboat in a port, Jamie. Good luck!

I played Junior hockey in Lloydminster and went to Bonnyville often to play against the Pontiacs. I really liked their rink, but I think my favourite was Grande Prairie. Jamie - what was your favourite rink to play in, besides your own?

Also, what'd your slap shot clock in at?

What are the differences in preparation physically and mentally for an LDA event and a stroke play event?

Which Major would you most like to win and why?
Which non-Major tournament would you most like to win and why?

What is the best muscle group to focus on in the gym for hitting bombs off the tee?

What have you worked on and seen the most improvement in, and what do you want to take to the next level?

What is the biggest obstacle you have to overcome to find success on tour (KFT or PGA)?

Which of the current Long Drive contestants do you feel has the best chance of being successful and winning a PGA event?

What do you make of the PGA Tour potentially making changes to equipment rules in an effort to curb increased driving distances? If enacted, how do you think this would affect your strategy/mindset while trying to make it on the tour?

Question- as I am not tall in stature, what one or 2 areas you would focus on to increase speed in the swing and any quick drills/tips?

Seriously, how hard is golf?

This is so cool!

Love all the questions. I'm sure he won't have time to respond to them all but it's going to be a fun listen for sure. (y)

Jamie, who's longer you or Bryson?

Has there been any particular tour players that have taken the time to help mentor you or show you the ropes during your transition? Anyone you can credit with helping you keep focused on your goals?

Do you think it is possible for an older player taking up the game to become professional or even a tour level player?

What is your current driver and fairway wood setup and what changes if any will you be making to those clubs as you work towards taking your talents to the tour?

You won long drive Championship 2 times what advice would you give amateurs golfers in keeping our distance as we age? Training ect.

Have to assume you dial it back on tour. How hard is it to step up to a tee and not hit it as far as possible?

Would limiting the loft of the driver be a viable way to limit long drive contestants from getting an unfair advantage?

Back