Contest: Ask Jamie Sadlowski and Win

This is going to be a great listen.
Jamie, for a long hitter like yourself, how do you control the spin/distance of your wedge game and how do you manage those distance gaps inside 150ish when you can hit an 8 iron like 200 plus (probably more)

Best piece of advice for a mid handicapper (12-18) that wants to be competitive but doesn’t have the time to devote to the game (2 kids/work/etc.).

Jamie, as you are moving your game to the Tour, which do you feel is more important to you (you can’t pick both!). Distance or accuracy?

Are there ever times when you feel like golf is more stress than enjoyment in the game of golf and if so, how do you combat that?

Other than distance, how do you prioritize accuracy, consistency, control, shape, height, etc when on the tee?

how often should you change your wedges, and how important is the grind

What at hone drills and at home exercises can the amateur golfers do to increase their club head speed?

Hi Jamie you seem a happy go lucky guy, do you ever wish your surname was Happylowski not Sadlowski?!

Jamie,

When you’re optimizing the grind/bounce on your wedges, how do you weigh course conditions vs the type of shots you prefer to hit?

What would you emphasize for amateurs that typically only have one set of wedges and don’t have the ability the change them out week to week?

What has been the hardest part of making the transition from a professional long ball hitter to a tour pro?

When did you know that you were good at golf? I’m just getting started and I see a lot of potential and was just wondering when you “knew.”

Hey Jamie! So, full disclosure, RTX has scared me for a few years. Had some in the bag that I gifted to a buddy who couldn't believe I was OK to part with them. This blade style for an 8 HDCP didn't ooze confidence in me, especially with my irons tailored to give more confidence at address. With that in mind what you would say to someone like me that would make me consider trying the new ZipCore offering? Currently a CBX guy, btw. Thanks!

Thought on the progressive movement in golf fashion? Does Jamie think he would rock athleisure wear on the course? What about Grandpa wearing joggers while playing?

Grip pressure can have a big impact on the golf swing, how tight do you hang on when going after the ball? Do you alter grip size for long drive, tour competition, every day golf so you can maintain a lighter grip pressure?

What does the average golfer need to understand about bounce when it comes to buying wedges?

We are all golf tech geeks, which is why we are listening to this podcast. What tech has gotten you most excited since joining the tour?

Could you please explain how the different bounces available should be used by amateur golfers?

Hi Jamie. As a massive hitter what is your view on the distance roll back discussion that is happening in golf right now? Thanks, peter

How do you take spin off your wedges on those greens you just can't afford for it to spin back?

When did you realize that you had a natural talent for the game of golf? The aha moment.

Why long distance driving over a trying to make a life on PGA Tour?

Have you ever teed off with a putter "just for the fun of it" and if so how far did your tee ball go?
Looking forward to this podcast!

Back