Contest: Ask Jamie Sadlowski and Win

What is Sadlowski working on, areas of his game he’s focused on? What does he need to improve in his game?

What was the hardest habit to break coming from hockey to golf? Was there something that made developing your swing more difficult?

What was the hardest part of transitioning from long drive to professional golf and what part of your game did you have to focus on most?

Being a hockey player and golfer why do you play opposite hands? (I do the same and it’s only because I had hand me down righty golf clubs)

How do you mentally prepare yourself for big tournaments? What advice can u give on the mental side of the game ?

Simple question- Are you excited for the challenge?

Jamie, what has changed in your game the most since you’ve started playing more tournament golf? Have you had to change your swing?

Cheers
Mike

Long drive obviously has a very different atmosphere to playing tournament golf, do you ever miss getting pumped up like that to compete?

When you played the Mackenzie Tour, what surprised you most about travelling and life on the road?

There is no way to actually do an interview with JS and not ask most of these questions listed :cool:.. I hope you have a whole bunch of wedges...:ROFLMAO:

Do you remember the first driver (head and shaft combo) that you broke out of pure force?

What are Granpa Jamie’s thoughts on the One Length revolution for players that play on a PGA Tour level?

With you obviously liking to hit the long ball, how hard was it to learn to discipline yourself to hit the safe shots in tournament play?

What has been the hardest thing about transitioning from long drive competitions to the tour?

What is the funniest thing Jamie has ever witnessed on a golf course?

How often does Jamie have to change out driver heads?

Is Jamie still gaming the Launcher Turbo driver?

What keeps JS motivated day in day out to aspire to compete at professional level?

This was recorded yesterday so entries are locked, but man this show came out great and THPers are going to enjoy listening.

It will drop a week from Friday.

This was recorded yesterday so entries are locked, but man this show came out great and THPers are going to enjoy listening.

Looking forward to it !

Really looking forward to this. I didn't always listen to the podcasts but have really gotten into them the last couple of months and am now looking forward to them each week. @Canadan never lets it get boring and you and @Jman were great recently. A ton of good golf conversation as well as some other interesting topics.

I love how @Jman and @Canadan foreshadowed the copper release by Cobra on last Friday’s Off Course. “It would be nice if Cobra released thst copper finish in the Forged Tec, the mim, what are they called the King Mim....” lol good stuff!

Back