Contest - Bridgestone WGC Invitational Contest

I just read some of tc's previous posts in this thread. We're 2 for 3 i know. Probably 3 for 3.

Arent you winless in these things?

yeah, in fact, i think i won the first contest i ever entered (the onpar one) which is just means i was lucky enough to have my name pulled.

so i'm like a 3/4 genius or something.

what spank said^^^^^

i forgot to include my tie breaker score on the first email.

guess what?

Spoiler
i picked westwood

Guess what...

Spoiler
so did I

alright...everyone else just has to forget to add their tiebreaker and I have this one locked up...

Man, this is gonna be a fun tourney!! Hope my 3 take 1/2/3 :)
Those are some sweet looking hats!!

Thank you THP..I'm in!

Entry in...that was the fastest decision I ever made for one of these contests. Thanks THP and Bridgestone for another great contest

My picks are in. I do so good in these contests that I decided on a new experimental strategy...random number generator :act-up:

My picks are in. I do so good in these contests that I decided on a new experimental strategy...random number generator :act-up:

aha...getting cocky now?

I was personally going to go with printout on dartboard strategy but I remembered that I don't have a dartboard. Oh well, who needs a Bridgestone wedge anyways. :D

I was personally going to go with printout on dartboard strategy but I remembered that I don't have a dartboard. Oh well, who needs a Bridgestone wedge anyways. :D

i want one!!! i think it's a good looking wedge.

Booooooooooooo

i want one!!! i think it's a good looking wedge.

It sure is puhrty. Unfortunately the way I pick these things, the closest I'll come to that wedge is that picture on page 1. It also doesn't hold well for either of us since both of us picked...

Spoiler
Mr White Pants

Holy crap Holy crap Holy crap Holy crap Holy crap Holy crap Holy crap!!!!

I've been researching the crap out of Bridgestone wedges!! I want!!! hhahaha

So awesome. The opportunity alone makes THP awesome!

I know man...I'm just busting balls

can't wait to see westwood win this one!!

Back