westwood
and..... Oosthuizen

through in Louis for my game changer lol

il say my 3.

Ernie
westwood
and..... Oosthuizen

bridges, you do realize you get double the money for kuch right?

bridges, you do realize you get double the money for kuch right?

ya i know i just went different this time and i think he isnt going to do as well and the 3 i picked are going to do better in money even with his being doubled. I hope lol

Team OEM:
Kuch
McILroy
Booooooooo for the win!

Losers!!!

got mine in. Tried to go with the most consistent players, lets see how that works out.

Thanks THP and BRIDGESTONE!

Oh man, my picks are the least consistent... You can guess who I have in there...

il say my 3.

Ernie
westwood
and..... Oosthuizen

I picked Oosthuizen too, hoping he's on such a high coming off that amazing win a few weeks back, that he'll just play amazing with a ton of confidence!!

Boo is healthy again and got his game on!
I hope so, il still root for him even though i didnt pick him. He is just a good down to earth guy.

Oh man, my picks are the least consistent... You can guess who I have in there...

If i guessed your 3 picks then i need to go buy lottery tickets. lol I have no clue!
guessing tiger might be one?

I was personally going to go with printout on dartboard strategy but I remembered that I don't have a dartboard. Oh well, who needs a Bridgestone wedge anyways. :D

With a wedge that cool looking, at least I'll look good while my game is in distress!! :golf3:

If i guessed your 3 picks then i need to go buy lottery tickets. lol I have no clue!
guessing tiger might be one?

go buy a lotto ticket!!

I picked Oosthuizen too, hoping he's on such a high coming off that amazing win a few weeks back, that he'll just play amazing with a ton of confidence!!

Well, i wouldnt say Louis is inconsistent then. He almost won the following week after the Open.

Well, i wouldnt say Louis is inconsistent then. He almost won the following week after the Open.

That is true... My inconsistent one is Tiger...

Louis is a great player... Can't argue that.

That is true... My inconsistent one is Tiger...

Louis is a great player... Can't argue that.

ya no doubt about tiger lol i almost took him but just changed it up some this time. His swing is coming around some, still having putter issues but tiger is for a different thread haha

I really hope Anthony kim does good, Boo weekley and AK are probably my 2 favorite players.

If Boo is 100%, should be a good showing from him... Just gotta wait and see.

I hope so! See even my avatar that i have had since day 1 here says its his time to win (Rolex clock in the background) lol

got mine in earlier today from the phone. and i have a confession to make, i took Tiger. He has owned this course and he always seems to do pretty well in the big tournaments, i hope he can wrestle up a little of that old tiger magic and make a run. also i took Kuchar based on the double money alone he can finish in the middle and still make good money for this contest so i can't see why not.

I'm in. Another great contest.

I would have thought that everybody would be taking Kuchar. But the percentages are not as high as suspected. In most tournament events like this, you have to have the winner to win. Not sure that is the case if Kuchar finishes top 5 with double dollars. Should be a great contest.

I would have thought that everybody would be taking Kuchar. But the percentages are not as high as suspected. In most tournament events like this, you have to have the winner to win. Not sure that is the case if Kuchar finishes top 5 with double dollars. Should be a great contest.

that's great news for team TC!!

good! Better my chances

Back