Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The #Grandaddy is coming and the official details of this incredible event are out. In case you have not seen or heard what is being given away, please click here for the information. The War to Settle the Score will be here before we know it, and Team THP needs another 7 players to accompany Captain Hawk on the journey.

X-Hot-400x300.jpg

Entering
Entering this one is easy. It involves two things.
1. Making a post in this thread saying you want to be a part of the #Grandaddy of Em All.
2. Send a tweet out on twitter. It must include @hackersparadise @CallawayGolf & #Grandaddy

An example would be. The #Grandaddy is the greatest event I have ever seen w/ @CallawayGolf & @hackersparadise
Keep in mind that the above is just an example, and you should create your own.

Here are the rules
1. One winner will be selected out of the THP hopper on video from all the people that enter the contest.
2. You must be an Albatross Club Member to be a part of this contest. If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.
3. Only one entry in the THP Hopper per person, although you can tweet and post in this thread as many times as you would like.
4. You must be 18 years or older to enter this contest.

Contest will run until Wednesday 3/20/13 at 11:59am EST. and we will announce the winner on Thursday.

The Prize
A spot on Team THP in the Grandaddy Of Em All
Airfare to California
Hotel Accommodations
Transportation from Carlsbad to Palm Springs
Competition Rounds of Golf
A Tour of Callaway HQ
Dinners with the ZooCrew & Team THP
Grandaddy Golf Bag
Scripted Apparel
And So Much More

Good luck everybody and we look forward to finding out who will be the 1st of 7 THPers to join Captain Hawk in the #Grandaddy of Em All.

Last edited:
YESS!!!!! Contest on!!! I would be thrilled and honored to be in the #Grandaddy of Em All. Thank you to THP and Callaway for making this opportunity possible.

@DevRickus

Good luck everybody! I can't wait to see who takes home the first spot!

I sure as heck want to be a part of the #Granddaddy of Em All! Thanks again to THP and Callaway!!!!

Twitter: @nndosi

What an amazing opportunity the #Grandaddy of Em All is, I want to be part of the winning team....#TeamTHP!!!!

@Puttin4Bird

I DEFINITELY want to be part of Team THP in the #Grandaddy of em all.

Thanks THP and Callaway for putting together this epic event.

I really really really want to be part of the #granddaddy!
Twitter @rdutellejr
Thank you THP & callaway!

Holy crap what a way to start this thing off! There is nothing in this world I would love more than to be part of the #Grandaddy of them all!

Tweeting away right now!!!! Good luck everyone!

Twitter: INgolfer07

Are you crazy??!!!! I want to be apart of the #Grandaddy of 'em all event in December!!!!!

Thanks for the opportunity THP and Callaway Golf!

twitter: NathanWebb1

How are winners selected?

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

This contest is a random drawing from Albatross Club members who enter in this thread and twitter.

I definitely want to be part of the #grandaddy of em all

It will be an absolute blast.

@FTkong

Is there an age limit for this?

Never mind, Skimmer here.

Last edited:
I'd love the opportunity to represent THP in the #Grandaddy!

@tbonafide

I hope to be part of the #Grandaddy. It would be an honor to represent THP while under the leadership of Sir Hawk. The #zoocrew doesn't stand a chance.

@upstateNYgolfer

I want to be a part of the #Grandaddy of Em All.

I want/need to be on #teamthp and part of the #grandaddy.

This contest gave me the one and only reason to create a twitter account.

***aka AtChad***

I would sell my first born to be a part of the #Granddaddy of Em All!!

Thanks to THP and Callaway Golf for this mind bottling opportunity!!

@timldotson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You are dang skippy that I want to be a part of the #Grandaddy of Em All!

Oh heck yeah! I really really want a chance to rep THP in Cali at the Granddaddy.
@wluker17

I can't believe how real this is becoming. I want to be part of the #grandaddy of them all.

@SharkHat1975

I'd love to be a part of the #grandaddy! What an awesome opportunity for the lucky winners!

@joshmlr

I missed where it said random, thanks

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Yes, we will be doing the drawing on video for everybody to see right from the THP Hopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back