Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked every time I come on and this is not in on the top of the list of recent posts.

Seeing all the guys from the Texas Invitational pumped up and entering ratchets up the excitement level for me. Tells me they must have seen something that they liked :D

Dude, they are beatable. Team THP can win this thing. Just hand them a shiny toy for actually hitting a fairway and they are done. Done I say.

Dude, they are beatable. Team THP can win this thing. Just hand them a shiny toy for actually hitting a fairway and they are done. Done I say.

They are, but it is going to take some hard work from THPers for sure! I think if 7 guys cannot get motivated for this.. Then something is really really wrong

They are, but it is going to take some hard work from THPers for sure! I think if 7 guys cannot get motivated for this.. Then something is really really wrong

It's all I could think about post round on Saturday, a really rough round, mind you. That I wanted to get my game in better shape in hopes of making this and winning this one for Team THP.

It's all I could think about post round on Saturday, a really rough round, mind you. That I wanted to get my game in better shape in hopes of making this and winning this one for Team THP.

Same dude, trying to get a practice plan set out man. I want this in a bad bad way

TapaTalk from the iPhone

At the MC last year Chad was striking the ball well and had a beautiful tempo to his swing, I would suspect that all the Callaway guys are good players in their own rights and are just as excited about this event as we are. They seem like a bunch of good guys to get out there and smack it around a bit with all smack talk aside. This is going to be a pretty cool event and the winners will certainly earn the right to dish out some good garb.

Same dude, trying to get a practice plan set out man. I want this in a bad bad way

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Just don't choke.

Kidding bro if I get in my girlfriend will probably break up with me for how much time I would put in.

I will be pulling for you, you would be such an asset to represent THP for this.

I KNOW this isn't drawn until Weds. And I just cannot help returning to this thread every time I see a post.
Gonna be a great time and great match for 7 lucky folks.

Just don't choke.

Kidding bro if I get in my girlfriend will probably break up with me for how much time I would put in.

I will be pulling for you, you would be such an asset to represent THP for this.

Dude its a once in a lifetime thing. I am talking to a couple people about how to prepare.

Drawing day is coming up soon....same day as the Vegas sign-ups....coincidence? I think not....JB and GG are the masters of suspense and waiting...

Dan

I would love nothing more than another shot at the #zoocrew... for THP I am all in!

img_1191.jpg

So how many of you will not be worth a crap at work Thursday as you are anticipating the announcement.

So how many of you will not be worth a crap at work Thursday as you are anticipating the announcement.

I hope I don't drive off of the road on the way to Montreal Thursday, if indeed I'm lucky enough!

On the back of what I saw in Texas, the Grandaddy being at the end of the year is good. Practice practice practice

This is what I am talking about. Nice look Seth. I already have some plans to work on the game, now that the invitational is over with here in Texas. And playing golf with you on a weekly basis is my proving/testing ground. If I some how get lucky enough to join Hawk in taking down the #zoocrew, I plan on being ready to produce a career scoring weekend out of it. But I need some work. This past week was a nice start to the golfing season and it will only get better from here.
I would love nothing more than another shot at the #zoocrew... for THP I am all in!

img_1191.jpg

I just may have to take Thursday off !

I always like the "winner" announcements like the one coming Thursday. Of course, we all want it to be us, but with so many opportunities still coming, whatever disappointment one feels is quickly replaced by joy for the person who does win the spot. Going to be an exciting day for sure.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

No matter who wins, I will be cheering whomever wins. I just want to see THP represent at the #Grandaddy.

Can't believe I almost missed the first drawing. I've obviously not spent enough time on THP for the last week or so! My apologies to whoever else would have been picked, had I not entered :act-up:

@GaBubba

I'm on a business trip this week, will be sneaking glimpses of this thread when possible. This is truly the #grandaddy of them all. Just reading through all the things on post 1 gives me chills. Super amazing!

Have I mentioned that I want to be a part of the #Grandaddy of Em All? What better than to help THP beat the Zoocrew with their own clubs!!!! Off to twitter to talk about it!

Thursday will be a bad work efficiency day for THP'ers, the Grandaddy announcement and March Madness?!? Can't wait.

BUMP...running out of time on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back