Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP...running out of time on this one!

Solid bump! If you are on the fence about this, please hop off it and get an entry in! Twitter is fun as well, you won't regret it!

I'd like to thank the selection committee for picking me....Oh wait....this is only 5am, Tuesday morning....arghh...still waiting....ok...I guess I'll go to work now.

Enter Me please

@dmills35

Just signed up to the Albatross Club, next stop, twitter to get my name in the drum. Would love to represent THP in the #Grandaddy and take down the Zoocrew!

Tossing my name in the hat. Cant wait to see how stacked Team THP will be!

Thank goodness I've got some range practice, softball, range practice, round of golf over the next couple days before the announcement of my name.

The #grandaddy excitement is rough!

so close! Absolutely cannot wait to hear my name called as the first member of Hawk's team!!! Lol

BUMP...running out of time on this one!
Slowly we are getting to an amazing announcement, who will join our awesome Captain Hawk and start shaping up Team THP to take down the Zoo Crew!!!

Can't wait to see who gets the first spot. The way the #zoocrew played they better get their game in shape for the granddaddy!!!

Can't wait to see who gets the first spot. The way the #zoocrew played they better get their game in shape for the granddaddy!!!
They are not joking around when they step out onto the golf course.

Matt's game and swing was flat out impressive. And Harry said there was a good chance those guys who came to texas would probably make team #zoocrew for the event.

Not at all. On the range they were laughing and joking with us, but when we stepped out on the course... Wow wow

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Matt's game and swing was flat out impressive. And Harry said there was a good chance those guys who came to texas would probably make team #zoocrew for the event.
And Harry is working on his swing this year and is really set to improve. I could easily see him shooting in the 70's consistently by the end of the year.

We already know it's Ryan, JK!!!!

It's going to be awesome to see who joins him!

We'll be ready for them! All we can control is how we prepare and play. Nothing else we can do aiside from bust our tails and put out our best effort.

Good to see that Albatross Club tag on my profile now! bring on the #Grandaddy!

We'll be ready for them! All we can control is how we prepare and play. Nothing else we can do aiside from bust our tails and put out our best effort.

Spoken like a true leader! There's nothing we can control on the course but our own game, don't let the opponent dictate how you play!

Lets not forget that this is just the first of 6 more contest to go after this one. Work on your games like you've been selected. Time won't stand still

I agree 100% that's what I'm doing this year. Giving it 110% and doing everything I can to take my game to the next level and play the best golf of my life.

Just a couple days to go before we find out who Hawk's first teammate is! I mean, until I am announced as Hawk's first teammate.

No doubt Ryan and I hope you or others don't take this the wrong way by us posting this stuff up about Callaway #zoocrew members. I just think it's important for everyone to know what we saw while in Dallas and not take them lightly. Scouting reports are never bad when preparing for battle!

No doubt Ryan and I hope you or others don't take this the wrong way by us posting this stuff up about Callaway #zoocrew members. I just think it's important for everyone to know what we saw while in Dallas and not take them lightly. Scouting reports are never bad when preparing for battle!

They aren't going to mess around. Glad there is plenty of time for Hawk, myself, and our remaining 6 teammates to get prepared. #Grandaddy

Didn't take offense at all buddy!

I knew coming in that we'd have a group of opponents that will challenge us. I think you gave a little more emphasis to that. Motivation to keep working!

Cannot wait to see who is picked. My cube wall may come down if it is me. Luckily here in IT we have a putting area setup.

I wonder how many people will roll a camera to get the raw footage if they are picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back