Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You happy making long distance calls to the UK fella - or do you want me to reverse the charges on me? Either way Im fine with it :)

Skype!

I'm pumped to make a captain's phone call to the first guy on my team.
yeah, I cant wait to hear your voice again.

Hawk you should already have my #... That makes it easy enough

This is so fantastic, I can't wait to see!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Can we face time if I get chosen? Haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Would you like me to send you my cell number right now? :call-me:

Love the excitement!

After hanging out and watching the #zoocrew play this weekend, I am even more pumped for this event! Can't wait to find out who Captain Hawk's first soldier is in this battle!!

What's the time difference between you and here in the UK.....just wondering what time I will be woken up to hear the news.....?

I wonder how many people will roll a camera to get the raw footage if they are picked.

The tripod with camera is set up in the office, the celebration dance has been perfected, so all I need now is to get chosen. I'm stuck at the Pentagon for work, and I don't know how these people deal with yelling and dancing, but I would like to find out.

I'll be most likely on the road to Montreal during the announcement Thursday, but I will surely film a post selection reaction video if I am lucky enough to be selected....it's getting so close everyone!

I'll be in Manhattan on Thursday. Will run through Times Square chanting "THP!" if chosen!

I'd have to learn how to make a video and then get it posted. Team member #3 might be selected by then. U Tube scares me!

Edit: But, not the #zoo crew!

If I blurt out on the flight back, they might lock me up. Ill do a quiet filming

Freddie. What happened to youR post? That was a good one! I was about to say BAZINGA!

If I blurt out on the flight back, they might lock me up. Ill do a quiet filming

Ill post my reaction video for you, if you get selected bro!

Freddie. What happened to youR post? That was a good one! I was about to say BAZINGA!
Yeah, I'm gonna play nice...my wife would be made for me make fun of the developmentally disable since she works in that field.

I'm so excited about this thing, it would be an honor to represent THP under the leadership of Hawk!

But, whether or not I am picked, I will support this event with such fury from the home front, Good luck everyone, and #Zoocrew here we come, #Grandaddy FTW!

The zoocrew is fun to hang out with. southern Cal in dec. with Hawk and company would be a blast. The stories that will generate from this event will be epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back