Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't take offense at all buddy!

I knew coming in that we'd have a group of opponents that will challenge us. I think you gave a little more emphasis to that. Motivation to keep working!

Getting up for the #Grandaddy won't be a problem. #Motivated!

I wonder how many people will roll a camera to get the raw footage if they are picked.

My camera will be rolling. I had it for the MC and my excitement level is just as high for this!! Lets do it

TapaTalk from the iPhone

My camera will be rolling. I had it for the MC and my excitement level is just as high for this!! Lets do it

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Dude same here. Unfortunately I deleted those videos shortly afterward. Hoping I won't have to delete this one!

Dude same here. Unfortunately I deleted those videos shortly afterward. Hoping I won't have to delete this one!

Well hey you might have to delete 6 of them.. And the 7th BAM! I hope I have one that gets to be posted.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I wonder how many people will roll a camera to get the raw footage if they are picked.

I think after the MC ones, it's a must do. It's awesome seeing people get really excited on video.

I think after the MC ones, it's a must do. It's awesome seeing people get really excited on video.

Who was the one who posted the video of him and champagne after the first MC announcements? They were a trend setter and an innovator.

Definitely. Though most of you may hear me scream if I get picked!

Who was the one who posted the video of him and champagne after the first MC announcements? They were a trend setter and an innovator.

haha I am pretty sure that was CG13, and he said his eyes burned like absolute crazy. That was funny.

I would like to see you get really excited on video.

haha I am pretty sure that was CG13, and he said his eyes burned like absolute crazy. That was funny.

That was hilarious, pure excitement without anyone expecting it.

I would like to see you get really excited on video.

*insert obligatory MikeWard short joke*. I'd like to see him pour Arrogant Bastard Ale on his head though.

I'd do a reaction vid afterwords, most likely I'll be at work when this is announced.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Who wouldn't want to be a part of the #Grandaddy?!?! Crazy awesome opportunity for sure!

@More_Gooder

To win the 2nd spot in the #Grandaddy is the only thing I want for my birthday.....This is the only thing I have been talking about with my buddy....its been a good debate so far...

I'd love it, those are the best kinds, I wish someone was video taping me from afar when I was at a cocktail hour meeting when I got my PM about the Morgan Cup. I think my face turned bright red and then bright white. I'm sure they thought I was coming down with something!!!

I'm pumped to make a captain's phone call to the first guy on my team.

Do you want me to PM you my number?

I will be calling collect :)

Call me collect from Zimbabwe for all I care. Its a spot in the #Grandaddy!!!!!

A giant as a blithering idiot, could be entertaining on film. Pick me JB.

You happy making long distance calls to the UK fella - or do you want me to reverse the charges on me? Either way Im fine with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back