CONTEST Contest: Celebrate CaddyDaddy with SIX Winners

Oh I would go white since I use the grey currently and the ultimate item I would want is the constrictor travel cover. Have been eyeing a new travel bag and that is at the top of the list of models I am considering.

I like the grey glove. It is a color you don't usually see from a golf glove, which I like. Out of the other items, I like the golf cooler. A cooler that is built/sized for your bag is tough to find and this could be used off the course as well!

I'd go with the grey gloves, and the constrictor travel bag.
Awesome gesture.

Wow, huge contest from CaddyDaddy!

I prefer a white glove and I would be most excited for the travel cover if I were to win the grand prize. I plan to do a bit of traveling for golf this year and knowing my clubs are safe would be a huge relief.

Well, this is a nice giveaway. I prefer the white pro glove and the micro towels are probably the most needed item out of the prizes.

Good luck to everyone.

Grey glove for me

I'm most interested in the gloves actually. Got the regular claw in a mystery bag and I'm pretty impressed, and interested in trying the pro version

I would opt for the grey gloves.

Of the items in the grand prize I would use the microfiber towel set the most. It seems like by the end of a round of golf there is never a clean spot on the towel to wipe my forehead. With the set I could save one towel just for my face. ??

Grey glove and Microfiber towels would be great!

I like white gloves.

The travel cover would be great. My wife and I just retired and would like to travel a lot in the future. My hard cases are so old, they won't hold today's drivers.

I'm digging the Grey gloves. Very cool.

The grand prize I'd most pumped about is the constrictor! We are a 2 golfer household and only own 1 travel cover. That's going to bite us one day:)

Grey glove for me. Most like the accessories bag. Would get the most use.

White glove.

I’d be most excited about the travel cover because I have a trip from the east coast to Hawaii later this fall and traveling with my clubs makes me nervous. If I didn’t have this trip coming up it would be the gloves. Majority good reviews from THP typically means it’s a quality item.

grey pro glove looks very cool.

as for other prizes: love the cooler and the shoe bag. i am in the market for both of these items and theirs's look pretty darn nice.

Grey gloves! I always wear grey on the course.

Wouldn't mind the Constrictor to replace my father's beat to hell travel bag!

Awesome contest!!! I've never tried a gray glove before, but I think I'd have to stick with tried and true white glove so I could give it a true comparison with my normal glove (white is more aerodynamic of course). :ROFLMAO:

The travel cover looks amazing! Would definitely be an upgrade over my current cover that seems to be on its final days.

All in on this. The Claw gloves are the best I have used. I have never worn one out, have lost 2 because apparently I am an idiot, but I always have a backup because they are great.

highly recommend jumping in on this one!

Great prize! Never owned anything from Caddy Daddy. I think the grey gloves would be best for me.

It's a really tough call between the travel bag and the shoe bag for me. I don't have any shoe bags so I'd lean to more excitement with that!

Grey for me. The constrictor travel cover. Its something I am sorely lacking to transport my clubs, and it has wheels!!!

This. Is. AWESOME!

Awesome contest!
I'd go with a white glove.
I'd love the travel cover because I don't have one. We plan to do some traveling in the future and need another one.
Thanks THP and Caddy Daddy for the opportunity!!
Good luck everyone!

Grey for sure. I'll gladly take any prize in that order.

I would prefer the white pro glove.
The prize I would be most excited for is the Constrictor 2.
I'm heading off for an anniversary trip to Sedona with my wife and I'm in desperate need for a great travel case for my clubs, and I know this is a highly reviewed bag!

Back