CONTEST Contest: Celebrate CaddyDaddy with SIX Winners

White is classic. There’s too much grey stuff out there these days.
The Travel Cover looks intriguing!!! Nice. Yes please.

White gloves and probably the shoe bag since I would use it every time I golf. The travel bag would be a close second.

I would pick the White gloves. The travel bag looks good.

Gotta go with grey. Save the white glove for when I need to challenge a man to a duel. Six pack cooler for the pre round warm up and in round blues!

Nothing against grey but the white gloves look too dang fresh to pass up, so I gotta go white.

I’m most excited about the constrictor travel cover. My father-in-law is my #1 golf buddy and we’ve talked about flying to play different courses in the US. Winning the travel cover would greatly help with the cost of our first trip (of many!)

Grey all the way! Travel bag looks sweet! I wouldn’t throw the cooler out of the cart either.

Great opportunity. Gray gloves are my choice. Have been wanting to try Caddy Daddy Claw gloves. The Accessory Bag Set would be a convenient way to store my cell phone and tees for easy access.

Thanks for the fun contest / giveaway!

I prefer white gloves.

I would pick the microfiber towel set. First, I’m a sucker for divot repair tools - a bit of a weird collectible for me; I’d happily add it to my collection and use it on the course. But also microfiber towels fly a little under the radar, but a good one is great to have on the bag.

White gloves for sure! The travel bag I think is what my brother-in-law would want because he needs one! I’m entering for him as a surprise

Nice premium products from CaddyDaddy.
For me I'm all white gloves and the travel cover would be sweet! All great stuff in the prize pack for the travel cover would be top notch.

I would prefer the Grey Pro gloves.

I would choose what I would use the most which is gloves, towel or shoe bag but I have gotta choose only one so I'm gonna say the shoe bag.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Tell us below if you prefer Grey or White Pro Gloves: Grey all day!
Also tell us which of the items in the grand prize you would like the most and why? We linked each item above in the Grand Prize list to the product page if you would like more details on what you could be winning: Considering that I just bought a First Class Premium travel bag from Caddy Daddy this year (can't recommend it highly enough), and I'm already a loyal Claw Pro glove user, I think I'd really like the Premium shoe bag. I have a cheapo shoe bag that I seldom use but I think if I had a nice one that I would use it more.

I have a buddy that would love if I won the 6 pack cooler. :LOL:

All in on this. The Claw gloves are the best I have used. I have never worn one out, have lost 2 because apparently I am an idiot, but I always have a backup because they are great.

highly recommend jumping in on this one!

Yep. I've owned 5 Claw gloves (two original and three pro). I lose them before I wear them out. I just bought a Pro in small that I'm going to guard with my life. I originally bought two mediums because I used a small in the OG. Turns out that the small in the Pro is the perfect fit (pinkie was a little long for me in the medium Pro). Soooo, it looks like I have a brand new medium Pro to give away to a lucky lefty THPer that happens to be paying attention to this thread and gives me a shout out.............

Edit: Eligibility for the glove is to current THP members and Albatross Club members. No offense to any guest posters but I'll make you a deal, as a guest: join the forum, become an Albatross Club member and I'll ship you the glove. Pretty fair deal. You get a free $25.00 glove, the opportunity to win tons of amazing prizes and experiences and a donation to St. Jude's for $35.00. Best money you'll spend all year, guaranteed. 👍

Last edited:
Thanks for the chance.

Grey gloves - It would be cool to try something other than my normal white
Cooler for sure. Can never have too many coldies on hand

I'd take a grey glove for sure.
What an awesome contest.
I'd also like the six pack cooler, as I don't currently have a small cooler for on the course.

Grey Pro Glove and the glove is the item I would like to try most. Tired of wear through on the heal of the palm and glove turning slick after using a couple of rounds.

Thank you for the contest!

I'm passing on this one, I don't wear a glove, the one item that really interests me is the shoe bag, and I have one that is supposed to be on it's way, but seems to be in limbo until who knows when. Great contest though, the CaddyDaddy product line is all really good stuff!

Good luck to all that enter. :drinks:

Awesome contest and great gesture from CaddyDaddy. Good luck to everyone.

White gloves and the cooler would be awesome. Can never have enough towels to keep the clubs clean.

White gloves amd microfibre cloths and pitchmark repairer as the thinner towel with great absorbany would be great on wet courses

Grey gloves! The shoe bag would get good use for sure and the cooler bag always! Thanks

Back