Contest - Cleveland Launcher SL290 Driver

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe it!! i would have replied quicker, but I think I fainted!! This is truly awesome, thank you so so much THP and Cleveland!!!!

Woohoo Ripper! What a big win!

Congrats ripper!

Wowza ripper, many congrats!

Congrats ripper, taking the big stick to Mexico, you da man!!!! Enjoy.

Congrats Ripper! Now you can go out there and RIP that new driver :golf2:.. I am happy for ya dude :thumb: Thanks to THP & :cleveland: Golf for making Ripper a very happy fellow :blob:

Thanks so much for all the congrats guys, it really means a lot to see all the positivity and goodwill here. I am so pumped, I finally get a Miyazaki shaft and in what seems to be an amazing driver. I honestly cant thank JB, GG, THP and Cleveland enough. It is going to be quite sometime before anyone can wipe this smile off my face

Thanks so much for all the congrats guys, it really means a lot to see all the positivity and goodwill here. I am so pumped, I finally get a Miyazaki shaft and in what seems to be an amazing driver. I honestly cant thank JB, GG, THP and Cleveland enough. It is going to be quite sometime before anyone can wipe this smile off my face

Congrats ripper, nice win buddy.

nice job Rip!

congrats ripper!

Congrats Ripper!! I'm glad you won this. Crush em long and straight....

Way to go Ripper! Enjoy it!!!

Ripper!! Congrats bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

Congrats ripper! keep us posted on how it works for you.

Congrats dude! Awesome prize!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Congrats Ripper!! Awesome win!

Way to go Ripper. Use that light driver to bomb them drives.

Congrats Ripper!!!!!!!!!!

You are going to love this club Ripper. Cant wait to hear what you think about it once you hit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Ripper!

Congrats Ripper! What a prize!

I Tapped, I Talked

Back