Video Contest: Closest to the Pin with True Temper

Congrats, and thanks for putting together the live feed. This was quite a fun and entertaining one to view!

Nice win. Congrats!

Congrats Stryker!

Oh wow..... I was busy working this morning and just got a chance to log on. I was wondering why I had so many notifications hahaha. Thanks THP and thanks @+7 KPTT for being on live both times yesterday. It was an awesome follow!
Way to go dude!!!!!! Enjoy it!!!!

As always I am blown away by THP. I got home a little while ago and there was a package in my mail box from THP. At first looking in the mailbox I was thinking oh sweet that looks like a box of balls. Then I pulled it out and realized it was a bit bigger box and the weight was not correct. I was really perplexed as to what it could be. The funny thing is, someone at THP must be hacking my google searches because I had been looking at this and similar products over the last couple weeks. Well, I have drug it out long enough. When I opened the package, this is what I found inside:

DE507068-2C81-4377-A94B-244F52869286.jpeg

Absolutely in awe. I had no idea what to expect but this was certainly not it. I am pretty excited because it is supposed to be nice here on Tuesday and I already had plans for a lesson and range time. I can’t wait to get out and give it a try. Thank you THP, True Temper, and @+7 KPTT for such an amazing prize and also a really informative and fun live event!

As always I am blown away by THP. I got home a little while ago and there was a package in my mail box from THP. At first looking in the mailbox I was thinking oh sweet that looks like a box of balls. Then I pulled it out and realized it was a bit bigger box and the weight was not correct. I was really perplexed as to what it could be. The funny thing is, someone at THP must be hacking my google searches because I had been looking at this and similar products over the last couple weeks. Well, I have drug it out long enough. When I opened the package, this is what I found inside:

View attachment 8989991

Absolutely in awe. I had no idea what to expect but this was certainly not it. I am pretty excited because it is supposed to be nice here on Tuesday and I already had plans for a lesson and range time. I can’t wait to get out and give it a try. Thank you THP, True Temper, and @+7 KPTT for such an amazing prize and also a really informative and fun live event!
That, is, awesome!! Congrats!

Holy crap @Stryker! How cool is this!
CONGRATS!

That will be so much fun and informative, congrats!

Back