Video Contest: Closest to the Pin with True Temper

I was able to catch the end and rewatch the beginning and really enjoyed that. There have been some sticks in that room this week! Calling his shots was fantastic and I probably shouldn't have enjoyed watching them in pain as much as I did 🀣. Good stuff you guys!
Haha! It was a BLAST!

To be fair, I was so amped up I saw 182, not 162, so I hit the 6i....200 yards :ROFLMAO:
There were some shenanigans on the first tee. You played the back tee (180 to the pin)...
1611111884192.png

...while +7 got the middle tee (161 to the pin)...
1611111955542.png

Another entertaining contest, not sure about the hot chicken though

Very enjoyable. It made reading some contracts for work entertaining. Thanks.

Just finished watching from the beginning since I showed up late during the live. Pure entertainment! Hope you're doing alright James :ROFLMAO:

Just finished watching from the beginning since I showed up late during the live. Pure entertainment! Hope you're doing alright James :ROFLMAO:
I’m alive! Haha!

Enjoying watching this, :LOL::ROFLMAO: couldn’t catch it live, great stuff!!

3DF1673F-0500-4B65-BE6B-5F26ED9C199B.jpeg

This was incredibly entertaining.. Very well done and I hope you are still feeling well James!

It was highly entertaining. Especially, the hot chicken and @Jman just grabbing and chomping.

I'm in late on this one but that was a fun watch, @Jman absolutely smashing those irons! After watching that I'm not sure which I'd like to do more if I was there - hit in the THP Tech Studio sim, or try that chicken. I love hot stuff, made me hungry just watching.

Missed it live but watched late last night, great entertainment and well played. @+7 KPTT was on fire and dialed in. Beautiful swing.

Some days you just have it and other days it just take a little longer to wake up, I think @Jman if it had gone a few more holes, you would definitely have found your rhythm. Next time!

Good work @+7 KPTT!! @Jman that looked painful. Those DCB's are πŸš€ 's though. Good work my man!!

How is everyone feeling this morning?

How is everyone feeling this morning?
Im sure everybody is good. They arrive at HQ each morning at 8am so we will know more then, but I have a feeling the Tour Edge Stream today is going to be awesome.

Great job to all involved last night! That was some entertaining stuff! @Jman I need your ability to handle that hot stuff I would be in a hospital right now awaiting a stomach transplant! @+7 KPTT I need that swing that is something to watch! @Canadan you might have a 2nd career as a TV Host you really did a great job!

Back