Video Contest: Closest to the Pin with True Temper

Going with Jman in this one. Good luck guys, and thanks for putting on another fun contest!

After seeing the pulls from Keenan in the sim today I pick @Jman ...

I'll go with @Jman today. THP Staff will move to 2-0

HOW DOES ANYONE NOT GO WITH THE THP STAFF?!

Sadly going to probably miss this live..:mad: it’s just at the wrong time for me..but I will for sure watch later..

This is going to be a lot of fun. The guys are gearing up and getting ready and we should have some fireworks.

This is going to be a lot of fun. The guys are gearing up and getting ready and we should have some fireworks.

How much good natured trash talk is happening?

flexin with all those driver/irons just in frame with PX/TT shafted up, there's going to be some fireworks this evening on the THP Live!

From the sound of the youtube background chatter I think you'd win just by showing up :p
I appreciate the confidence but irons currently aren’t my thing haha

It's bowling night, so I won't be able to watch live.

I'll throw my hat in the ring for @Jman though.

I'm going with Jman.

Venue Change as we are going to do Quail Hollow instead as the holes are a bit more visually appealing.

We will be doing all 4 par 3s and a fun rule. If a player misses the green, they must eat a piece of hot chicken...Inferno style.

Venue Change as we are going to do Quail Hollow instead as the holes are a bit more visually appealing.

We will be doing all 4 par 3s and a fun rule. If a player misses the green, they must eat a piece of hot chicken...Inferno style.
Is the tech studio plumbing up to the challenge? 🤣🤣🤣

Here, this shot of tequila will help sooth the 🔥 from that hot chicken and missed green.

edit...I missed this is a full piece of hot chicken, not merely a wing.

Last edited:
The hot chicken...... :oops:

I'll go with Keenan

If I knew Keenan was going to wear a rope hat I may have voted differently....

4387242C-9AD0-46C0-9B84-4EFEC5712DE8.jpeg

Back