Contest - Design The Next THP Challenge Coin

Here is another one I came up with, and it's in keeping with the "Challenge Coin" idea with a game. The coin is keeping the original challenge coin front, with the THP logo front and center. The back is a "VS" shield, and colors are open to suggestion. Currently I like the green border, with the metallic silver behind the shield. However, I also thinks a gold metallic look instead of the silver would look nice.

Game is called Birdies vs Bogeys.

The Game; A bogey gets the coin, a birdie gives it away. If you bogey a hole, the coin is passed to you. If someone then bogeys a hole after you, the coin is passed to them. However, the "wildcard" is the birdie. If you are in possession of the coin, and then birdie a hole, you are allowed to give it to anyone you decide, regardless of their score on the hole. A birdie on 18 pays!

bvbside_zps64616f2e.png

This is sweet dude! very nicely done.

We will announce the winner today.

Some truly fantastic ideas and designs in here. Would purchase just about every one of them. Good luck everyone and thanks to all who entered, this has been fun to follow.

Can't wait to hear/see the winning design... have to get some sort of display to house my growing THP coin collection

Can't wait to hear/see the winning design... have to get some sort of display to house my growing THP coin collection

These and the Callaway coins, don't know what I'm going to do with all of 'em! They are great though!

We will announce the winner today.
So many good entries to pick from! I can't wait to see what is chosen.

There a TON of great coins that were made for this, we could all have a LARGE collection for sure. Looking forward to seeing which one ends up getting picked. It will be hard to go wrong with any of the choices.

There are seriously TONS of great coins in here. This is harder than anticipated, so bare with us as it might take a bit longer to announce.

There are seriously TONS of great coins in here. This is harder than anticipated, so bare with us as it might take a bit longer to announce.

Completely understandable. I don't think anyone would disagree.

This is actually awesome. Glad it's not easy, that means everyone did a fabulous job!

I'm glad there are lots of great design to choose from, lots of creative folks here. I'm also glad I don't have to choose, too many good ones to choose from lol.

I wouldn't be opposed to you making the top 3.

#iwillbuyall

This thread/contest came and gone during a period I couldn't be around much, but man there are some unreal designs and ideas done here. Well done everyone. I have a few ideas, but I will wait and see if another contest comes along.

I wouldn't want the task of narrowing it down...

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Here's mine...simply pass it around after every penalty shot, regardless of OB, Water Ball, Unplayable, whatever. Last man holding is the Loo-ooser.

Coin_zps28f1d5e0.jpg

Here is another one I came up with, and it's in keeping with the "Challenge Coin" idea with a game. The coin is keeping the original challenge coin front, with the THP logo front and center. The back is a "VS" shield, and colors are open to suggestion. Currently I like the green border, with the metallic silver behind the shield. However, I also thinks a gold metallic look instead of the silver would look nice.

Game is called Birdies vs Bogeys.

The Game; A bogey gets the coin, a birdie gives it away. If you bogey a hole, the coin is passed to you. If someone then bogeys a hole after you, the coin is passed to them. However, the "wildcard" is the birdie. If you are in possession of the coin, and then birdie a hole, you are allowed to give it to anyone you decide, regardless of their score on the hole. A birdie on 18 pays!

bvbside_zps64616f2e.png

Okay boys and girls. There are literally ten or so in here that we could choose and be happy with. After spending hours going over them again today, we have two that stand out and one of them will be our next coin.

Both have fun games to go along with them and both will make fantastic THP coins with some subtle tweaks.
So what do you guys think? Maybe we should make both?

Both are pretty darn neat looking

Edit: stupid Siri

I like them both. Would be happy to play both of them

Both are very cool. With a little polish I think both would be worthy to become the next THP challenge coins. Congrats to both Donnie and Ryan!!!

I like them both, and both of the accompanying games would be fun as well!

Win win!

In this case, more is better.

Back