Contest - Design The Next THP Challenge Coin

Both!!!!

Okay boys and girls. There are literally ten or so in here that we could choose and be happy with. After spending hours going over them again today, we have two that stand out and one of them will be our next coin.

Both have fun games to go along with them and both will make fantastic THP coins with some subtle tweaks.
So what do you guys think? Maybe we should make both?

Both ftw

I'm just honored to have my quick design even under consideration.

Seems like the first round of challenge coins were very well received, so if there are more options for games, all the better.

War Eagle did a great job with his design and concept. I'd enjoy seeing both of these with a more professionally polished design eye.

Two>One

Definitely make them both. Great designs, fellas!

Both would be awesome!

Think that both should made. They look incredible.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

I love them both actually....but if I had to pick one it would be the Bogeys VS Birdies....I like the idea of being able to pass the coin to anyone with a birdie...puts a new spin on things.

I love the penalty flag, cracks me up. Singled out two great designs!

Gotta make both. Both are to cool not to make.

Okay boys and girls. There are literally ten or so in here that we could choose and be happy with. After spending hours going over them again today, we have two that stand out and one of them will be our next coin.

Both have fun games to go along with them and both will make fantastic THP coins with some subtle tweaks.

Both!!!!!!!

Both should be made. Both are well designed and the games that go with them sound like fun too.

I think you should make all ten! :D But seriously you should make both! Don't think you'll have trouble unloading them. But, IF I had to pick one it would be the Birdies vs Bogeys. Simply because that one has potential to change hands more often during a round, which I think makes the game more interesting.

Definitely both!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I like both, now I just need to figure out how to beat the crowd to get one ordered before they sell out in minutes lol

Those are both great! I thought there were many quite awesome designs here. Well done everyone!

I like them both. Some good games to go along with it as well.

Make both.

Easy choice. Both are fantastic coins

Both for sure!!!

Make both for sure. Great designs!!

Love the idea of both of them.... must have them all !

Neither....I KID, I KID....both of course! Great choices, had to be a super hard decision.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back