Contest - Design The Next THP Challenge Coin

Okay you guys win.
We will do both of them.
However....These are going to be VERY limited.
Being that these are/were designed by THPers for THPers, we are going to do something unique and have them sequentially numbered to only 100 with each of the creators getting lucky #1 of 100.
Yeah, that's pretty awesome.

Thank you.

that's just cool. Great job guys

Sadly not a chance. GG has a hard enough time getting these out to people quick enough. :D

I kinda figured but I had to ask.

Cool! I am still super new here, but this seems like a great online community!

Sadly not a chance. GG has a hard enough time getting these out to people quick enough. :D

Fair enough.

I'll take number 77 from each set then. Thanks!

Okay you guys win.
We will do both of them.
Being that these are/were designed by THPers for THPers, we are going to do something unique and have them sequentially numbered to only 100 with each of the creators getting lucky #1 of 100.

Awesome! Any plan on if they are going to go one sale at separate times or together as a package deal?

That is so cool that the designers get coin #1.

These two are awesome, I'm seriously pumped that both will be released. Nicely done by EVERYONE in here though.

Awesome! Any plan on if they are going to go one sale at separate times or together as a package deal?

No idea as of yet. Working with the trying to fine tune the images needed to get this thing proofed first. Once we have that, we will know time frame to have them made and cost.

Sweetness!

Very cool. 1 of 100 in the world...

I think it's awesome that you guys are doing both and even cooler that they will be numbered and that Donnie and Ryan get #1 of their own coins...how awesome is that!!

I will just be happy to get one of each!

Okay you guys win.
We will do both of them.

Very cool...

Okay you guys win.
We will do both of them.
How cool, even cooler the winners get #1, AWESOME!!!

Okay you guys win.
We will do both of them.

That is awesome and it will be really cool to have the #1 coin.

Can't wait to see what the finalized designs on these look like when the time comes.

That's awesome. The numbering idea is fantastic. Congrats to you two, #1 of 100 is so cool.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Very cool. Hope I'll be able to catch when these go up to at least get one of them. congrats guys!

This is fantastic. I am pumped to get home and (hopefully) have the first one in my mailbox. Can't wait to try to get these next two, too. *starts refreshing the THP store just to be safe*

Just got the 1st proof back of both coins and let me just say that they are gorgeous. I mean absolutely GORGEOUS!

They are tweaking something small for us and then we will put up some pictures. Kudos to our two winners and I think you guys are going to LOVE the finished product.

Cant wait to see them!

Just got the 1st proof back of both coins and let me just say that they are gorgeous. I mean absolutely GORGEOUS!

They are tweaking something small for us and then we will put up some pictures. Kudos to our two winners and I think you guys are going to LOVE the finished product.

These will be in such high demand. Knowing that only 100 will ever exist, wow.

Excited to see the proofs and to hopefully be one the lucky 100.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Back