Contest - Design The Next THP Challenge Coin

Just got the 1st proof back of both coins and let me just say that they are gorgeous. I mean absolutely GORGEOUS!

They are tweaking something small for us and then we will put up some pictures. Kudos to our two winners and I think you guys are going to LOVE the finished product.

on these like white on rice

I'm buying both, excellent designs

I want both. I hope im in the first 99!

Just got the 1st proof back of both coins and let me just say that they are gorgeous. I mean absolutely GORGEOUS!

They are tweaking something small for us and then we will put up some pictures. Kudos to our two winners and I think you guys are going to LOVE the finished product.
I cant wait to see the finished product!

Wow....that is an amazing turn around ! They must be a very local company ?
Can't wait to see them.

Wow....that is an amazing turn around ! They must be a very local company ?
Can't wait to see them.

It's most likely a detailed digital proof

Gonna give my best effort to grab these two as well. Would be awesome to have a pocketfull of THP coin.

I got 99 problems and hopefully getting one of each isn't a problem!

oh man that's exciting we'll get to see how these come out soon. So looking forward to them.

Can't wait to see the proofs!!

Getting one of these will be awesome! Getting both would be unreal. Gonna have to see what kind of luck I have when the time comes. These will be gone in less than a minute I'm guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back