Contest - Design The Next THP Challenge Coin

2 great choices. I say make both of them.

Both look awesome. I wouldn't mind seeing a different design on the front of one of them mix it up a bit unless you are planning to keep the one side of all the coins the same to save on costs. Either way I'll be snagging whatever's made.

Yep, both.

I think both of those would be worthy!

Both look awesome. I wouldn't mind seeing a different design on the front of one of them mix it up a bit unless you are planning to keep the one side of all the coins the same to save on costs. Either way I'll be snagging whatever's made.

That would be cool. Maybe the alternate logo we've seen a bit of.

Looking forward to the final products.

Here's mine...simply pass it around after every penalty shot, regardless of OB, Water Ball, Unplayable, whatever. Last man holding is the Loo-ooser.

Coin_zps28f1d5e0.jpg

Sadly it does not change our cost structure. It just seemed uniform for the 2013 coins. Perhaps something of a trio complete set. There is a method to our madness somewhere deep in there :D

What alternate logo? THP only has one logo

THP. Just like on the unstructured hats recently released.

Sounds like they are sticking with the same front for the 2013 coins, and that's cool as well. A 'set' of sorts.

Sadly it does not change our cost structure. It just seemed uniform for the 2013 coins. Perhaps something of a trio complete set. There is a method to our madness somewhere deep in there :D

I still love them and maybe if you do more in the future next years one uniform side can all be the same! That be pretty cool.

Pretty sure if you picked 10, I would buy all 10...so I say BOTH.

If I had to pick one, I'd go with the penalty challenge coin. At the rate I donate balls to the woods and water, I need something to keep me focused shot to shot. Maybe $ being on the line would help...?

Some zebra stripes behind the penalty flag would be cool.

I like them both. Very good choices!!

Okay you guys win.
We will do both of them.
However....These are going to be VERY limited.
Being that these are/were designed by THPers for THPers, we are going to do something unique and have them sequentially numbered to only 100 with each of the creators getting lucky #1 of 100.

Okay you guys win.
We will do both of them.
Being that these are/were designed by THPers for THPers, we are going to do something unique and have them sequentially numbered to only 100 with each of the creators getting lucky #1 of 100.

I love this idea! Congrats to the design winners, and I can't wait to get an opportunity to buy them.

Okay you guys win.
We will do both of them.

Wow, nice!

Okay you guys win.
We will do both of them.

Does that mean we are gonna be able to request numbers?

Does that mean we are gonna be able to request numbers?

Sadly not a chance. GG has a hard enough time getting these out to people quick enough. :D

Back