Contest - KBS Custom Series Shafts - 3 Winners

Those are sick!

aren't those puuuurrttyy

Question... Whoever I get to install these for me, they will have to cut the butt section right? How will they know how much to cut? Bit of a rookie club making question I suppose.

Question... Whoever I get to install these for me, they will have to cut the butt section right? How will they know how much to cut? Bit of a rookie club making question I suppose.

You give them the specs and they will cut once measured in the club head. The process of reshafting in very easy once you have the tools in place.

Cookie, dude, shows how much I have been paying attention. I just noticed your received yours. Those pearly whites are sick! Conrad at KBS emailed me Friday and said mine had shipped, so I am wondering if it will be later today or tomorrow. I am about to burst with excitement.

Can't wait to get mine tomorrow! Beyond excited.

You give them the specs and they will cut once measured in the club head. The process of reshafting in very easy once you have the tools in place.

Thanks man. I like mine the length they are now, so I may just tell them to measure those. Or, use the specs provided by Taylormade for the MC irons. Either way, I'm excited about this. Now that we know they've shipped, stuff just got real son!

Cookie, dude, shows how much I have been paying attention. I just noticed your received yours. Those pearly whites are sick! Conrad at KBS emailed me Friday and said mine had shipped, so I am wondering if it will be later today or tomorrow. I am about to burst with excitement.

Mine was FedEx ground and actually shipped on 4/4 per the label from CA.

Ok. That being said, I will stop looking out my window every time I hear a truck roll by. LOL.

BUT, I got the same email on Friday. Don't be shocked if they show up today!

BUT, I got the same email on Friday. Don't be shocked if they show up today!

Oh, you just had to go there. LOL. C.J. Dog is already pissed that I am getting up every 5 minutes. I am worse than him when he hears a car door shut.

Oh, you just had to go there. LOL. C.J. Dog is already pissed that I am getting up every 5 minutes. I am worse than him when he hears a car door shut.

I wish I could get satellite imagery of my house to see if a delivery truck makes a stop... Hmmm... Can anyone help with this?

I wish I could get satellite imagery of my house to see if a delivery truck makes a stop... Hmmm... Can anyone help with this?
Legally?...No.

Did I miss it? What's the surprise?

Thanks man. I like mine the length they are now, so I may just tell them to measure those. Or, use the specs provided by Taylormade for the MC irons. Either way, I'm excited about this. Now that we know they've shipped, stuff just got real son!

Take a tape measured length from a grip less shaft through the heel of the club and you will get your current lengths.

Yeah prob just thp winners. Also got my email from Conrad. Should be here in the next week or do as he said they sold out!!

Tappin in putts from iOS

Oh man Cookie those look amazing! The white is stunning. I can't wait to see them in the Wishon heads.

Those look so awesome, Cookie!

Tap before talk.

Hey MSB256 often times if you go to your club manufacturer's website, you can get the standard specs they sell their clubs in! Not sure if you knew this, but it's useful information when you're trying to re-shaft clubs to standard length.

Oh and I gave in to JBs peer pressure and got the pure grips. We will see how well those work.

Tappin in putts from iOS

He can be quite persuasive. LOL. You going to do the air gun install?

Not sure yet. I'd like to but since I'm going to get these installed into a used set I got off eBay I figure I'd get the installer to do it all. Not sure they have a compressor in Golf Galaxy lol

Hey MSB256 often times if you go to your club manufacturer's website, you can get the standard specs they sell their clubs in! Not sure if you knew this, but it's useful information when you're trying to re-shaft clubs to standard length.

Thanks Darren. I did think of that and will probably print out the spec sheet for good measure. Ha!

I just don't like the idea of messing with my golf clubs. Obviously they have to cut the shafts and it wont effect their performance, but I don't like the idea of some guy cutting on my shafts! And will they install them correctly or will my 8 iron head go flying down the fairway?

I know, much to do over nothing. Just sort of wish kbs would install them! Haha.

Edit: I'm planning on getting this done at Golf Galaxy in Nashville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine in today! They're GORGEOUS! I can't wait to get some NDMC Whiteout's in red on these!

Back