Contest - KBS Custom Series Shafts - 3 Winners

Got mine in today! They're GORGEOUS! I can't wait to get some NDMC Whiteout's in red on these!

Sooo....pics? And what, pray tell, was that surprise?

Sooo....pics? And what, pray tell, was that surprise?

I didn't get any surprise with mine, unfortunately. But I did take one picture because I don't like my cell phone's photos so I didn't want to take a ton:

581843_3749114731505_1385453644_3562235_1315764603_n.jpg

No surprise? Hmmm. Let me check on something.

No surprise? Hmmm. Let me check on something.
I won mine via their website, JB. I don't think everyone got the surprise the THP members got.

Its really killing me not knowing what the surprise is.

Jeff told me what the surprise is, and I promise you all it's super cool.

I won mine via their website, JB. I don't think everyone got the surprise the THP members got.

Ah, ok, that makes sense now. Forgot that you weren't one of the THP winners.

Just realized my irons use .370 parallels and these shafts are .355 tapers...not sure what I'll be doing with these now.

Can you somehow trip the shaft?
I have no idea. I don't know much about reshafting clubs because I've been fortunate enough to never have issues with the stock ones in any of my old clubs.

Just realized my irons use .370 parallels and these shafts are .355 tapers...not sure what I'll be doing with these now.

Again, ignorant club building question, but do different iron heads take different sized shafts?

If so, does anyone know if the KBS Tours will fit in my Taylormade MC irons without any problems?

So I guess I can just shim mine. Not bad at all.

Well the day is getting late so I suppose they aren't coming today. Ah well. Can't wait!

Fingers crossed one of the three THP! winners have their shafts tomorrow. I know the other THP! winner is on his honeymoon, and I think MSB is skipping town for a day or two, so you might be relying on me to get these posted to THP! I am almost positive, the Twitter/Facebook/KBS site winners aren't getting the surprise the THP winners are. And I promise you guys, it is super trick.

I told the guys at the DE bay wood outing that if I ever won anything on THP their web server would crash and burn. So happy for the guys who won to get a prize. I'm just happy to get some nice shafts!

Tappin in putts from iOS

Well, I'm at work but the wife gets off at about 2 PM. No shafts yet but she is on the lookout for me! Come on FedEx truck! Or whatever shipper they used!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm at work but the wife gets off at about 2 PM. No shafts yet but she is on the lookout for me! Come on FedEx truck! Or whatever shipper they used!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FedEx. And other than the RBZ 5 iron that was dropped off from TaylorMade by them today, I didn't get anything in Mid-Missouri.

FedEx. And other than the RBZ 5 iron that was dropped off from TaylorMade by them today, I didn't get anything in Mid-Missouri.

wow... TM was quick on this one. Bummed I didn't get one :(

Fingers crossed one of the three THP! winners have their shafts tomorrow. I know the other THP! winner is on his honeymoon, and I think MSB is skipping town for a day or two, so you might be relying on me to get these posted to THP! I am almost positive, the Twitter/Facebook/KBS site winners aren't getting the surprise the THP winners are. And I promise you guys, it is super trick.

I'm back in town! But I don't have any shafts yet... :confused2: I got an e-mail on friday stating that they were sent. I am really hoping they are waiting on me when I get home. If not, I am off work tomorrow and hopefully they will be in then!

I'm back in town! But I don't have any shafts yet... :confused2: I got an e-mail on friday stating that they were sent. I am really hoping they are waiting on me when I get home. If not, I am off work tomorrow and hopefully they will be in then!

Welcome back! Yes, me and Boom Shaklaka probably don't have any finger nails left. I think we all got that email, and some of the other winners (Twitter and Facebook) got the same email on Friday, but said theirs shipped out on Wednesday of last week and got theirs early this week. So, I am not sure what is going on there.

Back