Contest - KBS Custom Series Shafts - 3 Winners

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP & KBS Shafts have teamed up for a very cool contest to give THREE lucky THP members a brand new set of KBS Tour Custom Series shafts. Make sure you read this post in its entirety before jumping to the questions.

Prize
The winners of the contest will each get a brand new set of KBS Tour Custom Series shafts in any of the finishes offered. Plus a VERY cool bonus!

Contest
Many of our readers are familiar with our "Scavenger Hunt" contests, but those that are not, it is really quite easy. We will ask 3 questions and each one of them can be answered by browsing through the KBS Shafts website. Each entry that is submitted with the correct answers, will be entered into a random drawing to pick out the winners of this fabulous contest.

Bonus Entries
You will receive 5 entries in the THP Raffle drum for getting all the questions correct, but there is a chance at bonus entries as well.
1 Bonus Entry for liking KBS Shafts on Facebook
1 Bonus Entry for following KBS Shafts on Twitter
1 Bonus Entry for following THP on Twitter @hackersparadise
1 Bonus Entry for liking THP on Facebook www.facebook.com/THPFAN

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your "answers" must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
You MUST include your forum screen name in your entry.
You must include your Twitter account name & Facebook account name to qualify for bonus entries.
The deadline of this contest is Thursday, Feb 23rd 2012 at 11:59pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.

This contest is open to THP forum members with a minimum of 10 posts and 5 in the last 30 days. If you are not a member, no sweat.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

Scavenger Hunt

1. What specific tech feature(s) on the KBS C-Taper shaft help produce the low piercing trajectory and reduced spin it’s known for?

2. The KBS TOUR shaft, incorporates signature Integrated Weight and Flex technology, what is the benefit of this?

3. The KBS TOUR 90, incorporates a lightweight weight design, how else is this shaft unique to the KBS TOUR?

Playing the Game
www.kbsshafts.com holds all the answers to the questions being asked.
Find the answers to the questions in our Scavenger Hunt and email them and you could win an incredible set of irons. Remember to include your THP forum screen name in your entry or it will not be counted. Twitter account name and Facebook account name must also be included or bonus entries will not count.

Winners
We want to congratulate the winners.

MSB256
rvick82
JeffReedMO

Congratulations guys! I believe we have 3 first time winners here.

Last edited:
And the birdie delivers again, time to start looking for the answers. Thanks THP and KBS for another awesome contest.

Wow this is an awesome contest indeed man, holy crap.

Wow awesome contest! Can't wait to get started on the scavenger hunt when I get to a computer. Thanks THP and KBS

What a sweet giveaway, I will definitely have an entry in very soon!! Thanks to KBS shafts for teaming up with THP on this contest!

Wow! love this contest, and those new shafts are AMAZING! Starting the hunt now....

Awesome contest! Love the scavenger hunts!

Wow fantastic contest! Thanks to THP and KBS shafts!

That's a real treat of a prize! I'm already following you guys and KBS on twitter and the facebook. I reckon I'm going to enter the contest but would love for you to take my name out of the THP drum. I think it would kind of suck to be the THP shaft tester and win shafts when others could have that chance.

Awesome contest done everyone, now just sending the email hopefully soon :). You don't know how much i would die for thos pearl shafts

Hot dang!! What a prize!! Thanks THP and KBS for this AMAZING contest!

Awesome Contest!!

Wow, nice contest!!!! Thanks to KBS and THP for this! The hits just keep on coming.

That's a real treat of a prize! I'm already following you guys and KBS on twitter and the facebook. I reckon I'm going to enter the contest but would love for you to take my name out of the THP drum. I think it would kind of suck to be the THP shaft tester and win shafts when others could have that chance.

A kind gesture, however the "surprise" that is included, makes this worthy for even the shaft tester.

Just so happens to close on my birthday....good omen?

Well done KBS and THP! Cracking the books right now! Thanks for another sweet contest.

That was not as easy as I thought it would initially be!!

My entry has been submitted. Thanks for the opportunity!

Cool....I love these kind of contests!

Thanks THP and KBS !!

I'm in! 3 winners is awesome!! Thanks kbs and THP. Always wanted to try the kbs tour shaft

Wow, this is amazing. I can't wait to do this when I get back to my computer! Thanks THP and KBS!

Very cool, my entry is in. I love me some KBS.

MAJOR thank you to KBS and THP for this, very VERY cool!

So awesome! Will be doing this as soon as I get home.

I'm in now! Again, major thanks to KBS and THP for this!!!

The shafts alone got me stoked about the contest! And then throw in a bonus??

KBS Tour 90's in stiff please, will ponder the color until I am announced as one of the winners.....pretty please!! :D

Not just a contest but we get to learn something, I like it! Thx KBS and THP

Last edited:
Back