Contest - KBS Custom Series Shafts - 3 Winners

Fun contest! Thanks THP and KBS!

I thought it was easy. It was pretty fun too. Entry is in.

Awesome contest! Time to get some research done! Thanks KBS and THP!

My entry is in! Huge thank you to KBS for offering their new custom shafts as the prize for this contest, and once again thanks to THP for another great contest for the members of this forum.

The shafts alone got me stoked about the contest! And then throw in a bonus??

KBS Tour 90's in stiff please, will ponder the color until I am announced as one of the winners.....pretty please!! :D

Are they going to make special KBS Tour 90's for you with the custom colors? I think someone needs to watch the video in the first post. :wink:

I was already following everybody on facebook and twitter so I just answered the questions, my entry is in and I just wanted to thank KBS and THP for this amazing contest. I have been wanting these in white for my R11 irons so bad its not funny!!!

Woot! GL all, and TY THP+KBS. Would love to have a set of these shafts.

The shafts alone got me stoked about the contest! And then throw in a bonus??

KBS Tour 90's in stiff please, will ponder the color until I am announced as one of the winners.....pretty please!! :D

Ha. I have a set of those. If I win this contest I'll send them to you!

Holy epic. This would be so amazing, and 3 people?!??? That's just awesome. Thanks to THP and KBS for this awesome opportunity!!

I'm in!

awesome contest.... KBS makes some of the best shafts on the market and i can't wait to see these custom series in person. they look great.

My entry is in! Huge thank you to KBS for offering their new custom shafts as the prize for this contest, and once again thanks to THP for another great contest for the members of this forum.

Are they going to make special KBS Tour 90's for you with the custom colors? I think someone needs to watch the video in the first post. :wink:

Minor details! Ha!! I watched the video the other day when it was posted and asked a few questions but honestly could not remember what color options were with each shaft. Plain silver is fine, performance over paint, right? LOL

I saw that Belbs and will take you up on it!

Answers sent. Thanks THP and KBS!

So awesome. Thanks to KBS and THP!

My entry is sent in. Just went to school on shafts, great contest, learned a lot of good info on the KBS website!

Yet another awesome contest....THP rocks!

Very cool contest, thank you THP and KBS for this great opportunity.

Great contest by THP and KBS. I've always loved KBS/FST. My entry is in. White Pearl w/ Red VDR grips and my Diablo Forged irons would be sweet.

Alex

Last edited:
I am still buzzing about this contest. The GF was talking to me and I said SILENCE! Must do homework! Just emailed my entry. Good luck everyone!

Awesome to see KBS and THP teaming up. Good luck everyone Im jealous I can't use steel shafts anymore because these look great.

Sent in an entry. Thanks THP and KBS!

Thanks for the contest. These shafts look great. I hope I answered correctly.

Another fantastic contest...thanks to THP and KBS!!!

Awesome contest by thp and kbs!!

Those black pearls are screaming my name!!

Great contest. Thanks THP and KBS!

This is a great contest, my entry has been submitted...good luck everyone!

Back