Contest - KBS Custom Series Shafts - 3 Winners

Holy moly! I have been eyeing a set of these! Fantastic contest! Thank you KBS and THP!! !!!

Seriously. Tappin'.

already submitted my entry and actually learned more about the different lines that i never knew before i may actually want to try a different KBS shaft and see if i see any differences from what im currently using. At least its nice knowing there are other options out there.

Sweeeeeet!

Thanks for yet another great contest. The black pearl on a set of ci11's or Cleveland Blacks would look pure awesome. Or the white pearl on some R11's or Rocketballz for the whole ghost thing.

Holy Cow!! Awesome contest. Thanks THP and KBS Shafts!! This is just amazing. These would definitely be nice in my MB's...

Submitted. Thanks THP and KBS!!

I'm actually struggling with this one a little. I think I'm over thinking it. KBS is my absolute favorite shaft so I really really really want this one!!

What an awesome contest/prize without even knowing the surprise. Thank you THP and KBS

And I'm in. Neat contest. Thanks!

I just sent in my entry. Thanks again THP and KBS! I can't wait to see which 3 lucky THP'ers win these!

I just sent in my entry. Thanks KBS and THP!

Who ever wins these are so lucky, This is such a great contest! I just can't wrap my head around me swinging these White Pearl shafts on my R11 ;) Swagtime!

Big thanks to KBS / THP

Hurray! I'm in! What a great contest by THP and KBS!!! If..erem.... when I win these, I'm going to have to go iron shopping... :D

WOW! I love THP for delivering such good contests!

Winning KBS Tour custom shafts would be EPIC! Bi frekkin winning!

Last edited:
That's a real treat of a prize! I'm already following you guys and KBS on twitter and the facebook. I reckon I'm going to enter the contest but would love for you to take my name out of the THP drum. I think it would kind of suck to be the THP shaft tester and win shafts when others could have that chance.

Or you could win and send them to me :D

Last edited:
Reactions: JF
Thanks again KBS and THP for another great competition......as long as I win :act-up:

This is now on the home page everybody. If you get a chance, show some love to the company by thanking them in the comments section and/or retweeting it by clicking the button. Thank you so much.

great contest! Thanks to KBS and THP for putting this together!

Awesome contest thanks

That's a real treat of a prize! I'm already following you guys and KBS on twitter and the facebook. I reckon I'm going to enter the contest but would love for you to take my name out of the THP drum. I think it would kind of suck to be the THP shaft tester and win shafts when others could have that chance.

Look at that, he's a man of the people. ​Its linsane!

Look at that, he's a man of the people. ​Its linsane!

You have no idea what it's like being as nice as I am. Although JB said I might not want to do that b/c there's some sort of surprise. It made my wheels spin. So I went to KBS' website and they have a survey/questionnaire. In it, they asked what my dream set would consist of (grip color, shaft color, head color) so maybe there is more to this contest. I filled my form out like so: white grips, silver pearl shafts, PING i20 iron head, LOL

Who would have thought?! :D

It would be funny if the THP shaft tester won this. I imagine a few would call foul lol

Back