Contest - KBS Custom Series Shafts - 3 Winners

Welcome back! Yes, me and Boom Shaklaka probably don't have any finger nails left. I think we all got that email, and some of the other winners (Twitter and Facebook) got the same email on Friday, but said theirs shipped out on Wednesday of last week and got theirs early this week. So, I am not sure what is going on there.

Thanks! Good to be back! That's odd. I was really hoping to have the shafts once I got back from my honeymoon but that didn't happen. Now I am anxiously awaiting their arrival...

Thanks! Good to be back! That's odd. I was really hoping to have the shafts once I got back from my honeymoon but that didn't happen. Now I am anxiously awaiting their arrival...

You and me both, dude. If we don't see something tomorrow, I will touch base with Conrad again and see if maybe he gave us the wrong info or something. If they shipped out last Wednesday, as others have said, and he emailed us on Friday of last week, you would think we would have something by now. Unless they shipped via Pony Express, then I understand. LOL.

You and me both, dude. If we don't see something tomorrow, I will touch base with Conrad again and see if maybe he gave us the wrong info or something. If they shipped out last Wednesday, as others have said, and he emailed us on Friday of last week, you would think we would have something by now. Unless they shipped via Pony Express, then I understand. LOL.

Isn't KBS in Colorado? If so, then I would think you would have the shafts before me since you are in the midwest and I am on the east coast. If that's the case that just makes the waiting that much longer. Oh well, they were free! Plus, I won't have the money to get them into my Razr X Forged irons for a little bit anyway.

Isn't KBS in Colorado? If so, then I would think you would have the shafts before me since you are in the midwest and I am on the east coast. If that's the case that just makes the waiting that much longer. Oh well, they were free! Plus, I won't have the money to get them into my Razr X Forged irons for a little bit anyway.

No, they are based in California, if I remember right. And as far as install, I am in no rush either and it's not like I have an installer waiting on me. I have no idea what these are even going in yet. I am just a worry wart and a little anxious. I have never won anything of this magnitude before and the excitement is killing me. LOL.

No, they are based in California, if I remember right. And as far as install, I am in no rush either and it's not like I have an installer waiting on me. I have no idea what these are even going in yet. I am just a worry wart and a little anxious. I have never won anything of this magnitude before and the excitement is killing me. LOL.

Return address on my box is Colorado.

I'm off tomorrow too so I'll see if they come in. I'm playing golf at 10 AM so maybe they'll come in while I'm playing. As for install, I'm getting these bad boys installed pronto! I might have the sexiest Taylormade MCs this side of the Pacific!

I already have my video intro made! Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm off tomorrow too so I'll see if they come in. I'm playing golf at 10 AM so maybe they'll come in while I'm playing. As for install, I'm getting these bad boys installed pronto! I might have the sexiest Taylormade MCs this side of the Pacific!

I already have my video intro made! Haha!

Dang MSB256, you are on the ball! I want to see some pics once those new shafts are installed. I know they will look sweet with the grips you picked out! Can't wait to see them!

Dang MSB256, you are on the ball! I want to see some pics once those new shafts are installed. I know they will look sweet with the grips you picked out! Can't wait to see them!

Yeah... About the grips. Still not sure. Haha.

View attachment 4194

I can't wait either! I got my thp pure grips in today and already got the clubs I'm putting them in ready. Then it's just a 3 hour drive to golf galaxy to get them all setup.

Tappin in putts from iOS

Last edited:
I can tell you they look awesome on the KBS Tours. Nice JH, hope you enjoy them.

Tomorrows another day, and I'm golfing anyway, so bring on the shafts.

I can tell you they look awesome on the KBS Tours. Nice JH, hope you enjoy them.

You have any pix anywhere of yours. Getting the whites in. Should looks sweet!

Tappin in putts from iOS

You have any pix anywhere of yours. Getting the whites in. Should looks sweet!

Tappin in putts from iOS

They are either in the Nike VRS Forged iron thread or the KBS Tour Custom thread. Should have full pics including grips.

They are either in the Nike VRS Forged iron thread or the KBS Tour Custom thread. Should have full pics including grips.

Nice thx ill check it out

Tappin in putts from iOS

If I'm not mistaken the pics are in the KBS video thread, but I could wrong. I saved them on my phone.

Alright THP winners! This is the week! It has to be. ONE TIME!!!!!

Teaser pics ftw!

That's not fair Jeff, common.

Video camera is MIA. Opening box now. Pictures will be up in a bit.

Uploading photos to PhotoBucket now. I apologize in advance for my crummy camera. The camera does not do the things justice. They are GORGEOUS! You are more than welcome to drive to Missouri to hold one.

Back