Contest - KBS Custom Series Shafts - 3 Winners

My dad and my uncle keep trying to talk me out of installing these shafts because they want me to try my current stock ones for a while. No way am I going to let these things sit tantalizingly in a corner all summer long. Getting them installed Friday.

Ok boys, without further adieu. As I said, I appologize for the camera. I will try to take some better pictures here in a bit. But, here you go. A HUGE thank you to JB, GG, and Kim and the entire KBS Team. I am so giddy right now! I went with the silver pearl, as you can see. And the surprise is, and hopefully you can see it, that is my name engraved into the shaft. Seeing these things on here do them no justice. Seriously, Bob Ross should paint a happy little picture of them. I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did.

DSCN3818.jpg

DSCN3819.jpg

DSCN3827.jpg

DSCN3828.jpg

Those are beautiful Jeff! I love the name engraving. Awesome stuff, thanks for the contest THP!

That is awesome! They are beautiful, and the surprise is SO cool!

That is awesome! They are beautiful, and the surprise is SO cool!

Yeah, that blew my mind when KBS told me that. I told Darren, and it was really hard keeping quiet on that one, because I knew everyone would think that is pretty sweet.

Congrats Jeff!!!!! Was it FedEx?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, what a cool surprise with the name engraving!! Those look great Jeff, congrats again!

Mine have been installed and will be here Wednesday. THP grips go on and pics will be up that night!

Those are nuts! Enjoy them man!

Very cool man! Now nobody can run off with your pitching wedge if you forget it around the green.

--
Tapatalk2

Just had to send out a little Twittah love to @HackersParadise and @KBSShafts!

Jeff unreal, they are hands down the nicest bit of bling i've seen on a golf product. The name is just a bonus, wish you all the best using them!

That's a really cool touch. No wonder JB said they could be used or a collector item. Congrats to the winners again, us at THP being spoiled again haha.

That's a really cool touch. No wonder JB said they could be used or a collector item. Congrats to the winners again, us at THP being spoiled again haha.

Since I don't use an iron below a 5i, I will have 2 shafts left over when I get them into a set. I am making our computer room/office a golf themed room, so I might use one of them to devise a desk lamp or something like that. I thought that would a kind of sweet little touch.

If any of these winners get white R flex and don't need their extra 9i shaft (for wedges), I'll trade someone my 3i shaft!

love the looks and the engraving of your name is AWESOME! i want to get fitted for new KBS now maybe switch them out with my stock R11s

Love the name in script! Really a sweet customization from KBS. Congrats to all.

My shafts just came in! I don't have internet at the house right now. All the pics are taken using my phone. Ill do my best considering what I have to work with.

Here is the box:
aefc87c0-819e-147b.jpg

Here is what I saw when I opened the box:
aefc87c0-81ce-1e66.jpg

The shafts removed from the box:
aefc87c0-820a-7c5a.jpg

Here is the close up of our surprise. As you all know now our names were engraved on the shaft!
aefc87c0-8255-a1f4.jpg

Here is a shot of the label in each shaft:
aefc87c0-83df-7800.jpg

A pic of the irons these babies are going into:
aefc87c0-8535-2289.jpg

Finally a shot of my irons with the new shaft next to it:
aefc87c0-866a-e36d.jpg

The shafts look amazing! The black finish on my shafts are top notch! My name engraving is just icing on the cake! Thanks so much to THP for their great contest and the way they really take care of their members. Also, thanks so much to KBS for this amazing product . I cannot wait to have these installed and start gaming them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Very nice Ryan! Those are going to look stunning once installed man.

Since I don't use an iron below a 5i, I will have 2 shafts left over when I get them into a set. I am making our computer room/office a golf themed room, so I might use one of them to devise a desk lamp or something like that. I thought that would a kind of sweet little touch.

That would be awesome. I would have the left overs on display for sure.

that will be a great looking set up! Congrats Ry

VERY freaking cool Ryan. I looooove that black, nice.

Those shafts are going to look quite nice paired up with those iron heads. Sharp!

Back