Contest - KBS Custom Series Shafts - 3 Winners

Thanks guys! I will be posting pics once they are installed and I finally decide on the grips.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys! I will be posting pics once they are installed and I finally decide on the grips.

That black looks killer, Rvick! Glad you received yours as well. Hopefully MSB gets his today so we can have a glimpse at all three with the engraving. I really like the low profile look of my name on my pearl silver shafts.

That black looks killer, Rvick! Glad you received yours as well. Hopefully MSB gets his today so we can have a glimpse at all three with the engraving. I really like the low profile look of my name on my pearl silver shafts.

Thanks jeff! Yeah I was ecstatic when they arrived. I love the font if the engraving and where they put the name. I can't wait to have these installed! Yours look sweet too! You'll definitely have to post pics of your installed as well.

Thanks jeff! Yeah I was ecstatic when they arrived. I love the font if the engraving and where they put the name. I can't wait to have these installed! Yours look sweet too! You'll definitely have to post pics of your installed as well.

Yeah, the engraving and the font is just about perfect. It's a classy look without going overboard. I have no idea what mine are going into, so they are going to sit in the golf lab for a while until I figure that out. Kelly agreed that I needed new irons for those to go into. LOL. So that is half the battle.

Just got the email I should see mine this week. Awesome about the engraving. I'm not disappointed about not having it as I'm typically not into engraving or personalizing anything I own, but they look great.

Even though mine are the boring white color and not officially from THP I'll still post here if people want to see the process of getting them putt into the heads I have.

Rvick, those look beastly! What grips did you decide on?

I hope mine come in today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow guys, those are awesome looking. I will be getting a set of KBS shafts in the next couple of weeks and it just may have to be a set of Custom Series. So nice!!!

I can't wait to go home and look on the front porch! I went with just first initial last name for the engraving. And I love where they put the names. That's exactly where I thought they should go.

Rvick, those look beastly! What grips did you decide on?

I hope mine come in today!

I still haven't decided on what grips. Im too indecisive. Each time I think I know I change my mind...

Really wish mine would come in!!!! I want to join in on the party!

Those shafts are sweet. Would look awesome in my Adams Idea a12 pro's with their black head. Love that they put your name on them too!

Looks like with so many of us winning these, JB and GG need to add the KBS logo to their collection for our WITB's *wink wink*

Mine still haven't come in. It's ok though, KBS pearly whites. I will wait for you and when you're ready, I'll be here. #KBSlove

Question for the 3 winners of the shafts; when you submitted your specs did you submit a length spec, (+1", -1", etc...), and did they come pre-cut or did they come "raw" length and you are supposed to have the club builder cut them at the time of install. ';m just curious as I will be ordering some of these soon and wonder if I need to have a static length fitting before ordering or if it can wait until just before install. Thanks.

Oregon,

Each shaft is cut for that specific club. Rvick did a good job of showing the label where each shaft is labeled 8 iron and so on. We didn't give them any specs, just what flex we needed, color and that was it.

Oregon,

Each shaft is cut for that specific club. Rvick did a good job of showing the label where each shaft is labeled 8 iron and so on. We didn't give them any specs, just what flex we needed, color and that was it.

To add onto this, each of the winners will have to get the shafts trimmed to their desired length.

I butt trimmed mine today to get them to "standard" length.

Looks like with so many of us winning these, JB and GG need to add the KBS logo to their collection for our WITB's *wink wink*

Tis a good idea. Not to mention JB has them himself so he'd get use out of it.

Few months ago I spent a good hour trying to resize a picture of the Ben Hogan logo to fit my signature. I always thought that's how people got the logos. Up till then I had always just copied the image from other people's sigs if I needed to use it. Then I found the full smiley / logo page...

I reckon I'm officially getting worried/anxious as mine still aren't here.

Don't worry... "the best things come to those who wait". LOL

I reckon I'm officially getting worried/anxious as mine still aren't here.

Didn't they give you a tracking number?

Didn't they give you a tracking number?

Nope. No tracking number. The other THP winners have received theirs so the mind starts to wonder.

Conrad emailed me with a tracking number when mine got shipped.

MSB256, Maybe your name is so long that it's still in the engraving dept. :act-up:

Conrad emailed me with a tracking number when mine got shipped.

In my email he specifically said "I do not have a tracking number." (That sounds like I'm being sort of a jerk but I just mean he didn't just not give me one, he told me he didn't have one).

I don't want to be pushy or anything as I'm really grateful to THP and KBS for such a blessing so I hesitate to ask him about it. It'd just be nice to know that they weren't delivered to the wrong place or anything like that.

Back