Contest - KBS Custom Series Shafts - 3 Winners

Talk about a blast from the past. Congrats on the shafts, the setup looks great!

Those look pretty boss, dude. Mine are close to being installed. Can't wait to update with my finished set.

Thanks guys! I am very excited about this iron set.

Jeff, are you putting your shafts into your Razr X forged as well?

Those look very very sharp Ryan! Nice job waiting until you could get it done just as you wanted, well worth it IMO.

The new KBS's look great Ryan!

Thanks Cookie and Mike, the hardest part is not being able to take them right out onto the course. Although, I'm hoping to get to play in a few weeks with my brother (9 hours of college and two jobs keeps me busy).

Great looks irons! That looks really nice together.

You will have to let me know how the finish holds up as I am wanting to put some of those shafts in my wedges.

Those irons paired with the shafts look sweet! Enjoy them!

Great looks irons! That looks really nice together.

You will have to let me know how the finish holds up as I am wanting to put some of those shafts in my wedges.

I am planning on using them all through the 2013 golf season and then do a little post as to how well the finish on the shafts holds up.

Rvick82 They look great. Good choice in shaft and grip colors. Let us know how they work when you can finally get out there.

I am. Silver Pearl KBS in those soft X Forged heads are going to look sweet as sin. I have 3Gen baby blue grips and metallic gray ferrules. Man, I am jacked to get these done.

This contest ended some time ago.

I am. Silver Pearl KBS in those soft X Forged heads are going to look sweet as sin. I have 3Gen baby blue grips and metallic gray ferrules. Man, I am jacked to get these done.

Nice! Can't wait to see pics once they are all done.

is it over allready ? Winners
We want to congratulate the winners.

MSB256
rvick82
JeffReedMO

Yeah, it was over some time ago. Sorry you can blame me. I revived the thread to show the shafts installed.

Looking good Ryan! Congrats on getting them installed.

Back