CONTEST Contest: New Forum Moods - 2019 Grandaddy of em All

Sad.
Because my golf season here in the Northeast is quickly coming to an end.
But you, THP, have the power to change my mood - by picking me to experience the golf dream of a lifetime in December!
;)

changed my mood to ridiculous, got a lot going on today....driving to the beach, planing surprises for the wife with her mom and two sisters driving in an hour behind us for a few days. Wife B'day is this sunday and its her 50th so got surprises planned all week. That with trying to fit in a round or three with friends living in the area......wish me luck

If you have been on this forum for any period of time, you have seen mention of the Grandaddy. The greatest amateur event ever created. The 2019 edition is coming and we have the captains and 9 participants, but need a full team of 11 THPers. i picked speechless because that is what i would be if picked for this opportunity of a lifetime. That would last about an hour before putting together my plan to prepare. But for that hour i would be absolutely speechless and even now when you look at what is involved it should leave you speechless.

This will stay open through tomorrow. Good luck everybody

Well had to change my mood, didn’t break 80. After attending a THP event I got to see how great they really r. Super disappointed I had to pull out of the true temper event in October so hopefully I will get another crack at one. One thing for sure, I am a THP event fan so the mood icon is very fitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mood updated to Range Rat after spending almost 3 hours there today testing my 2019 Small Batch Experience Project X shaft and taking notes. GREAT DAY!

Multiple moods, footsore and sad. 6 days walking around Rome and Florence and no golf for 2 weeks. Having a great time, but missing golf.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I changed mine to Putter Ho as soon as I realized it was available. However, with 100 putters in my "collection" The Putter Ho is probably more accurate. :)

I had to set a limit to my addiction and 100 seemed like a good round number. Though I would be happy to exceed that number for a spot in #TheGrandaddy. ;)

My current mood is collector because my last round of golf i was collecting 3 putts like they were going out of style! Maybe I need a Scotty to help things out??

I’ve got a few fun projects in the works that I’m pretty stoked about. Setting the mood to creative, because that’s the hat that’s required to accomplish the goals I’ve set out for myself over the next few months.

When the "Moods" were first introduced I went with "Rebellious", because that really fits me. For the Grandaddy though, I thought about going with "ACE", because I am the ONE OldeDude you really want on this team, but finally settled on the real truth of it all, I am "Not Worthy".

giphy.gif
I stand by the above as my entry, but since I believe entries are now closed I've changed mine to one that was added after I posted my entry, "THP Event Fan". This has been appropriate since I joined THP, following the events is a blast, and now that I've attended my first THP event, it fits my mood even more!.

I went with dreaming, because getting the chance to play in the granddaddy would be a dream of a lifetime. Also I'm dreaming of getting out and playing right now. Been a busy year, but more golf always makes it better.

I went with Mind-Blowing because:
1) This contest is mind-blowing...it is the Grandaddy!
2) THP and its new upgrade is mind-blowing!
3) And it would be mind-blowing to be selected for this great opportunity!
4) All-in-all mind-blowing!

Back