CONTEST Contest: New Forum Moods - 2019 Grandaddy of em All

It's nothing but "THP Love" from me - - I'd love the opportunity to join the Grandaddy Gang!!

Feeling Jubilant as I am winning this one. :bananadance:

I chose cowabunga because it encapsulates the satisfaction and joy I would feel being an east coaster and getting to go California, the land of surf, sun and the greatest amateur golf experience around.

I like the contest! Good luck everyone!!

Starving - well, I started a Keto diet this week and that pizza slice is looking righteous about now.

Dead.

My wife would kill me if I went on another golf trip this year.

I've been playing around with the moods. I get a kick out of things like that.

surrender. Can I be ready to engage as a member of a team and play in a THP and Callaway event like the Grandaddy? Yikes. Well, I am surrendering to that fear. Pick me. I'll play my butt off. I will give every ounce of energy and effort to every aspect.

edit: removed a whole bunch of unnecessary words. o_O

Last edited:
Cloud 9 - clearly where I'd be if I was the lucky one to win this contest!

Going with Classy as the GD has to be the most incredible, class amateur golf experience there is.
The THP team chosen thus far is epic and they clearly fit the mood.
The innovations Callaway is kicking out these days far exceeds the pure class designation.
Thanks again THP for an incredible opportunity.

I love the emotions because we can change them to our whim. If I am tired I can show that, if I am amused with something I can show that.

My mood is wishful! As in I am wishful I win this contest ;)

When the "Moods" were first introduced I went with "Rebellious", because that really fits me. For the Grandaddy though, I thought about going with "ACE", because I am the ONE OldeDude you really want on this team, but finally settled on the real truth of it all, I am "Not Worthy".

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Updated my mood with how I have been feeling as of late "Boxed In", by the daily grind of word demands and life in general. Thank goodness for THP providing me a way to at least pop my head out of the top of the box and enjoy just a few minutes of relief!

Good luck everyone.

I chose Magical, because really I can't think of a better word to describe the Grandaddy and everything that goes with it.

My mood directly reflects how I feel every time I log into THP. The new forum is fast & sleek - everyone involved did a tremendous job. Add to that Paradise Week.

On top of all that we have a chance to be a part of the greatest golf event on the planet. That's why I'm Amazed.

Good luck to everyone!

There are some really cool choices but I chose talkative for my mood.
I don't mind engaging with people I might not know (unless I can tell they don't want to talk).
I'll talk with anyone about golf, sports, movies, politics, life, food, technology or anything else really!
I just enjoy having honest and good conversations with anybody that is willing to talk with me!

I chose Hotel Rockets, because I had no idea what it means. I mean, who wouldn't want a rocket hotel? Or a hotel with a rocket launcher? Seems like something pretty awesome.

Then I squinted and saw "Hosel Rockets." Ohhhhhhhh. :oops:

I would also like rocket launchers in my hosels. Who wouldn't?

I chose Artistic. New lease on life recently. A new beginning a way to reinvent myself.
Focused ,my artistic mind gathers more information to make the most of any situation.

I went with dreaming, seems fitting that a once in a lifetime experience is an awesome dream for any THPer and really as soon as you describe this event to someone not on THP they would agree they'd dream about one day participating in this incredible event too!

This would be my role at the GD to my teammates.

Sad. Because I'm out of the country first week in December.

I went with Dreaming because it would be a dream to join team THP for the Granddaddy. #granddaddyofthemall.

Going with aggressive. For the forum, GG worked her butt off for a few weeks straight making sure it was strong enough for beta testing for staffers to try and break it.

For the contest, I mean... 2 spots left. Kinda time to start making your move. Gotta swing for the fences and fire at pins if you have the shot for it

Pooptoast, have no clue what it means, but it made me laugh, and I'm always looking for a reason to laugh. The Grandaddy sounds like a hoot, and I like when my face hurts from smilin' so damn much, kinda like wathcing my 3.5 yr old grandson playing in his first soccer game last night, he didn't have a clue and didn't care, just ran around the field chasing some of the older kids who sort of had a clue....good stuff. Good luck everybody, many worthy contestants left for those final two spots!!

My mood is Goofy, as it normally is, as proved out by my video intro.

Told Ya:rofl:

Back