CONTEST Contest: New Forum Moods - 2019 Grandaddy of em All

Gotta go with Apple Fan (well more of an Addicted Apple :poop:), being that I am actually sitting here without a phone (water-resistant my ?) and I keep refreshing my tracking number hoping to see if my new phone is coming Friday. PLEASE!!!

Oh my God, not having a phone :banghead:

Apple owns my @ss.

edit: moods changed much over the week. From Apple Fan, to Exuberant, to Shocked, to Snap Happy and today Jammie as I lie here in bed with coffee and donut just reading and posting on THP.

edit 2: bam, mood goes from Jammie to Fantasy Football on Sunday, to Living in Paradise this morning. I felt like I was living Bachelor in Paradise yesterday, as my emotions went up and down on my THP fantasy team. In the end, boom I was in Paradise with a win. I just might have a ring to propose in the future. 3-0 baby.

Last edited:
Smoking Joe! because we just had a bunch of fires at work. I love checking THP in between calls because its chills me out. Golf is my best friend and keeps me mentally healthy in an otherwise mentally unhealthy profession.

'In love' sums it up nicely. In love that we get to use this new forum with the boatload of features. In love with the idea of playing The Hideaway. In love with bringing the belt back to THP.

I chose THP Event Fan.

Being one of the unlucky that have never attended an event, but love following along from afar. The camaraderie, the laughs, the tears, the OMGs and everything that goes along with. I hope for the day when I can someday be a part. To be able to cheer on in person, give high fives, and share in the experience and the glory!

Get after it Team THP!!!!

Not an entry but I changed mine to supportive because I'm in full support of this already outstanding team. I can't wait to see who the next lucky member will be!

Gotta go with Apple Fan (well more of an Addicted Apple :poop:), being that I am actually sitting here without a phone (water-resistant my ?) and I keep refreshing my tracking number hoping to see if my new phone is coming Friday. PLEASE!!!

Oh my God, not having a phone :banghead:

Apple owns my @ss.
Lol man I hope mine gets here Friday too, but don’t have to ship my old one until the 24th. ?for you man!

i picked cracking up!

I guy just came over to my desk and told me his daughter was going to Nicaragua for a college class. Except he pronounced it Nick-a-wog-rah and he said it that way 50 times in a 5 minute conversation. He also threw in "chimley" ..... thats a chimney to most people.

Truly cracked me up...guess you had to be there

I picked jubilant. Started a new job last week so I'm really happy. It's going awesome so far and is cool to see my work already making a difference

My mood is "overworked" as I'm feeling burnt out and need a positive distraction like the freakin GRANDADDY! to help me get through!

Mood is dreaming. I think it is obvious but dreaming of joining team THP at the Grandaddy!

Changed mine to Dreaming

as in I'm dreaming if I get to take another week off work this year

or maybe I'm just dreaming of breakfast sliders and never-ending amazement

i think this contest is deceptively easy. i'm looking forward to seeing how everybody will try to stand out with this one!

"badass" because the grandaddy is badass and the new forum is badass

I chose surrendered as I've been battling back issues for 30 plus years and now enduring my first bout of sciatica I've ever had for the past 6 weeks. Several visits to chiro for adjustments and treatment's only offer temporary relief. Hoping to snap out of it in very near future.

Last edited:
I chose swamped because work has me buried. I guess that's what I get for taking a few days off to play golf.
I would love to be swamped again in December !! :golf:

I picked "Stressed". I hope it's temporary, but I'm currently going through a lot of stress with my job, family health matters, our nomadic lifestyle, being overweight, etc... The good part about all that is that it's hard to get upset if I play golf poorly!

For this one I had to choose lucky ?. I'm lucky that I got to delete Tapatalk yesterday since the update has a great mobile view, I'm lucky I have a chance to enter another Granddaddy contest, I'm lucky this is the fourth contest I've entered this week with more to go, I'm lucky I was able to go to An Event in the spring and meet THP'ers @Putterbutter @slimjim32 @KY Golfer ,@j_sizzle9 ,@Wildcat4life already this year, and I'm lucky because even if I don't make the team I will feel like a part of it because I can follow along here.

Most of all I feel lucky because from what I know this event will happen in one of the first 2 weeks of December and I'm only able to go during one of them. I just know this will be the one week I will be available for.

Last edited:
I went with “THP Event Fan” as my mood, because I’m a big fan of all THP events, and The Grandaddy is the grandest event of them all...

I’m feeling frantic..... there’s only a couple spots up for grabs for the world’s greatest amateur event and this is so down to the wire!

Amazed because the new forum and the 2019 events and experiences are amazing and the Grandaddy will be like none other as always!

I chose amazed because I am amazed that this opportunity is available for us average Joe golfers.

Hurtin'! Did the Army's new Fitness Test this morning, and was very unpleasantly reminded that I am slowly turning into an old man!

I chose Assassinator because that's what I'm gonna do to Finley on the golf course! :rockon:

After this morning I became speechless but, if I could set it as grateful at the same time that would be fitting also!

Back