CONTEST Contest: New Forum Moods - 2019 Grandaddy of em All

I set my mood to wishful as I’m an overly optimistic person in every facet of my life. Studies show if you are optimistic you will live 10-15% longer than average. In respect to this contest I like many have the Grandaddy as my #1 wish. Been huge GD follower for years and would love for once to be “followed”! Good luck everyone.?

"Feuding" ....... long story I won't bore all of you with but Mrs. Nut & I aren't seeing ? to ? right now when it comes to our last son going to college or taking a "year off to pursue his music career." :rolleyes:

"Woot"
New member and very excited and happy to join this great community. Looking forward to learning a lot on here about the game that I love

I chose Studious for one simple reason. Whenever I look to make a purchase, I scour the web, youTube, forums, whatever I can find to help me decide what is the best value for the dollar. My wife calls me OCD, I call it overly zealous for knowledge of new things.

Mood changed to breaking 80, heading to the course in a bit which could b one of my last rounds of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

changed my mood for very unfortunate and somewhat disturbing reasons

Changed my mood to "Flop Shot" as I feel its going to be that kind of day where I short side myself and need to land softly without ruffling too many feathers.!

I went with balanced. Seems like a good goal for life and for golf, and I am riding the edge between working and weekending on a Friday.

I selected 1568991622256.png because I would be astounded to be lucky enough to win a trip to the Grandaddy!

I chose "Lurking" because its what I always seem to be doing for the events here on THP. I Lurk on all the forums and only pipe up when I feel my input is needed HAHA. I've been "lurking" reading all the Grand Daddy posts lol

i changed mine to "sick"....stuck at work and feeling like crap sucks

My updated Mood - "Living in Paradise". This forum is an aptly named Hacker's Paradise, and I am glad to be fully engaged in all the forum has to offer. To be selected for the Grandaddy would truly be "Living in Paradise."

Switched to Energetic today. Baby #2 is scheduled for induction on Tuesday morning.

Been getting a lot of stuff done and I have a ton of energy....but that'll all change next week LOL

I set mine to need lessons. Mostly because I am leaving for a lesson in a little bit. My game is ok but not quite where I want it to be and I am not sure it will ever be where I want it to be so I will pretty much always NEED LESSONS.

I set mine to need lessons. Mostly because I am leaving for a lesson in a little bit. My game is ok but not quite where I want it to be and I am not sure it will ever be where I want it to be so I will pretty much always NEED LESSONS.
If you ever get it where you want it to be, then it's time to quit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am feeling 'Festive' because of the 365 days of giving from the THP community and the Holiday timing of the event of a lifetime, The Grandaddy.!

Good luck all

If you ever get it where you want it to be, then it's time to quit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I know I will never get where I am happy. I am too much of a perfectionist and my golf game will never be perfect. That’s why I always NEED LESSONS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arthritic....cause it takes a while to get warmed up these days and I'm starting to lose distance because of age.
Down to about 330 average drive;);).

Ooops, should've been liar.

Used to go out and be hitting full speed on first tee. I can do that now, but sometimes it hurts and it may not be full speed after all.

I went with Ape like because I have been playing like apesh@t lately.
?‍♀️

Funny story: my entry in this may have helped prevent me from getting in trouble at work. I chose pooptoast (again 1) cuz it's funny 2) cuz I was having a bathroom break at the time of entering... 130 pm the other day).. so shortly after that another staff said the plumbing was having issues (not my fault lol common issue in our building) and then sewage came up thru a pipe..

Anyways someone told the head manager they informed me at 1 pm, and she questioned why I didn't get in touch with anyone about it until 2/230.. well I had my post basically stating I was on my break as my evidence that there wasn't issues until well after that time...

So thanks THP and Viva la POOPTOAST!

Tired is my entry, just back from a few days in the Carribean working, then all day in the shop and back on a plane monday to Rio for the week.

I changed my mood to relaxed. It is the weekend, the Dodgers are on tv all weekend and of course I got to play some golf today. :cool:

Hoping someday my range game translates to my actual game!

Back