CONTEST Contest: New Forum Moods - 2019 Grandaddy of em All

I chose the monday blues because golf game has been struggling and only this once in a lifetime opportunity with golf, people, and amazing gear known as the Grandaddy can cure it.

Cowabunga! SoCal, golf, food, fun and friends. Plus who doesn't like TMNT?!?

I chose mind-blowing for this contest. If we're going to set the mood for the event, the participants minds are already blown, and part of the team's job to relay everything back to the forum to blow their minds, just like past teams have done for us every year.

Chose sleepy as not as fun as some others I saw, with a new one month old at home who doesn't think it's time to sleep at night and trying to work and take care of the other 3 kids, that mood was the most logical as seem to be averaging a decent 2.45 hours of sleep a night.....

Currently at work...

Not entering because we will hopefully ?? be at home with a new baby following the live feed during this week! :love:

Last edited:
Because I am loyal to a fault! Can Callaway make me change teams? Let’s find out!

I'm using the 'wishful' mood. Because I'm always wishful that I'll be chosen for the Granddaddy! I keep having an optimistic hope of being a team member for THP! I haven't been chosen yet, but I'm still 'wishful'!

I am in a good mood so I chose cheerful. Went to the Niner game in Cincinnati and it has carried into this week.

I set this a couple days ago and I’m leaving it.

“STARVING”

There’s a few different reasons I chose this and I’m going to leave it I think. The first is obvious. I’m hungry....always lol. I love food good food, new food, different food, fun food. I’m starving for the conversation that a dining table brings when like minded people get together. It usually produces a fantastic meal and some memories you won’t soon forget.
<<<<<———————————
Im also starving for knowledge and community. People, personalities, experiences, banter, opinions, reviews.....they all matter to me and I can’t get enough of it. This is why I’m a THPer. The Grandaddy is a microcosm of all of these things rolled into one unforgettable weekend. How could someone not be STARVING to get there....?

I went with tired...I have a 9 month old who likes to wake up at 4am for play time. :D

I chose the HAPPY mood because just moments ago I read the post by oumagic about FREE FULL BAG FITTINGS AT TRUE SPEC GOLF THRU OCT 31st!!!! I'm so darn happy I saw that post and called the Chicago location to ensure participation (apparently NYC and Ohio is not participating) and booked a full bag fitting for Oct 12th!

THANKS THP for the contests and amazing people who help us golf addicts get through the day!

(y):)✋?:drinks:

I went with ? ? (pooptoast) because 1) I'm childish and poop is always funny 2) I just took my post lunch "break" after a stressful morning 3) it's POOPTOAST... C'MOOOONNNN!!!! :cool:

I picked thin it to win it because that seems to be the theme of today at work and here on this entry. Gotta thin it to win it!

Loving the new forum update. Definitely better than using Tapatalk!

Well mine is pretty much self explanatory. Age + vacation = yuck. However, if the Grandaddy is involved, I would be completely happy to be full of sh!t.

I didn't so much choose Fore Left as Fore Left chose me. I'm trying to work that out.

I'm feelin greedy because I WANT a spot in this...badly.

I picked cheerful because I am loving where my life is at! My family is amazing and my job is rocking right now which is cutting into a little of my THP time :cool:. I have absolutely fallen in love with this game and cannot get enough of it. The practice and people I meet plus getting better makes me cheerful. And THP magnifies that feeling 1000%!

I picked sarcastic, as that is most often my mood, especially at work.

And, Deadpool is my Spirit Guide! :devilish:

I chose “Kick Ass” because The Grandaddy would be a Kick Ass time!

BAM!

HOT. I’m sweating like a fat pig right now on the golf course.
08B57E5A-E011-4140-8C29-C93B7CAE9BF6.jpeg

Feeling “woot”. New THP forum means continual improvement, and woot is a pretty solid choice of emotion when thinking of winning a granddaddy contest. Innovate or die!

.entry withdrawn, turns out I'm tdy these dates. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone entered! I had to go with diggin it. I have finally taken some time to check out the new redesigns of THP and have to say I really like it a lot. Great efforts to improve the site!

Back