CONTEST Contest: New Forum Moods - 2019 Grandaddy of em All

I choose “need lessons”, it just seems so perfect for my current game. I’m struggling with my swing plane and it is so frustrating. I love this new look and format. The best is getting better.

If you have been on this forum for any period of time, you have seen mention of the Grandaddy. The greatest amateur event ever created. The 2019 edition is coming and we have the captains and 9 participants, but need a full team of 11 THPers. This is contest #10 and you could be joining them.

View attachment 8908371

It is an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

What's Included
Airfare
Hotels
Club Fitting at ECPC
Full bag of clubs
Tour Callaway
Meet R&D
Play Golf against the Zoo Crew (Callaway Marketing team)
Play at one of the finest courses you will ever step foot on
And so much more its ridiculous
And you can be part of Team THP

The Contest
Mood Challenge. One of the new fun features of the THP Forum is setting your mood! To find this go to your avatar and name at the top right of the forum and you will see the word Mood with a dropdown option. From there you can pick any of the moods you see, and you can change it as many times as you want.
View attachment 8908372

Qualifying
You must be a 2019 Albatross Club Member to enter. The club is open to anybody and helps benefit a wonderful charity. Details here.

How to Enter
Your job is to set your mood for this contest and the new THP Forum, and then post in this thread why you chose it. Make sure to take a look at all of them, there are some fun ones in there and more be adding every day. Obviously we will see it under your name when you make that post. Just one of the fun new features of the THP Forum.

Good luck everybody. This contest will remain open for about a week.

Gotta go with “beer lover” because of course! Love sharing a Naturday with my boy @Wildcat4life while playing a round. Such a great way to bond with a buddy on the course.

I chose constipated. Within the last week my wife, my boss, my father, and a couple other people said that I’m full of... Well, you know.

Right now I'm "Feuding" with Mrs Nut. After working nearly a 14 hour day, she expects me to come home to help her paint a room in the house. Are you out of you're cotton-pickin mind?? :angry:

I went with range rat because as of now I am not one. I know if ever chosen for this great event I would become one in a hurry.

I chose "sunshine" because the event, and this contest, shined some brightness on me and makes me smile.

It seemed like for this event and for this company, it was appropriate for me to go with Brand Homer. Callaway has been so great to this community, and I’ve been lucky enough to be a part of several Callaway/Odyssey events in the past several years. With their great products and the people who create and believe in them, I give them almost all of my club purchase money...therefore I live and embody Brand Homer.

I'm speechless at the moment. I will admit that I like watching America's got talent and I am speechless every time I watch Kodi Lee preform. I hope he wins

I chose ‘pondering’ because over the last month I have been driving myself nuts over possibly purchasing new irons then pondering which shafts to go with. I won’t even start with my search for the perfect driver shaft

I picked hurting

A few reasons why:

1.My wife and kids went on vacation (Disneyland for 6 days)and I chose to stay behind. Between work, the last big tourney of the year and not really being a fan of the long ass days that Disneyland brings. But damn I miss them like crazy.

2. With the previously mentioned tourney and free evenings on my hands this week I've bashed way to many balls on the range and my back is killing me.

3. With out being to descriptive of what's hurting, with no family home I've been just grabbing whatever fastfood is easiest for dinner. Tonight was Taco Bell and that's a whole new level of hurt ??

Of course getting picked for the GD would help all those hurts feel better!

Good luck all!

Mine is currently set to "Breaking 100" because that is my goal every time I play.

TORN.

Because I'm debating on whether or not to do a solo trip to Palm Springs in Feb for a few days much the the elation of my family.
Better pick up a good valentine's gift if I go.

So ready for this! Amped at even just the opportunity to join this team and represent! Great community! Absolutely incredible events... Incredible in the sense that it's hard to believe! Too good to be true?!
?⛳?

Cloud 9 here.

It's my last day of work before a long weekend. :)

"Tired" today. Waking up at 4:45 am .... someone scheduled a 7 am meeting. Why? They should be ?

I chose wishful bc I’m definitely wishful about getting to go to the grandaddy ( the best golf experience ever) :cool:

I chose curious as to how the hell would I get to the Grandaddy from across the globe. ✈️?

Just as cool and calm as it gets :cool:

Fun contest and really great addition to the forum. I like the new changes

My mood is "overworked" as I'm feeling burnt out and need a positive distraction like the freakin GRANDADDY! to help me get through!
ha i was thinking the same for me! A Grandaddy pick for either of us would make work days a whole lot easier to tolerate!

I chose beer lover because this was actual footage of me getting ready for work this morning.

I chose Livin' in Paradise! Work has been kicking my a$$ the past two months but I am blessed to have such a great job. Thankful to have a career that is rewarding and something I enjoy. Also blessed to have this forum and the friends I have made on here. Blessed and loving it...that's why I am Livin' in Paradise!!

I chose beer lover because this was actual footage of me getting ready for work this morning.

Ha! When was the last time your hair was that long?

I chose Amazed cause everyday I am Amazed at all the incredible stuff this site does for its members! Nothing better!

Back