CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Good luck everybody! Somebody is going to be really happy when they get this announcement!

Might be a little late on this one, but I'd love the epic flash to replace my Cleveland HiBore XL I'm still using. It's time to switch it up

My god this has a ton of interest! Might be the best driver on the market so I get it - good luck everyone!

Can you help me fix my soft 200 yard drive? No? This driver may? This thing is slick... I NEED this in my bag to replace my dented Taylor made aero burner.
4.1 handicap here with a busted up driver.

I want a New Epic Flash because I need a new driver!!! My shaft is toast ?? and I want to hit bombs!!!
That's right about where I am. If we won. I'll get you the shaft and you part ways with the head? Lol

Driver?......Don't need no stinking driver!.............Oh wait!....Yes I do, my bad!!(y)

I want one so bad because my best friends have one but I can’t afford one yet and they constantly beat in the long ball so please I’m begging you! Make my birthday awesome which is October 18th

I want one so bad because my best friends have one but I can’t afford one yet and they constantly beat in the long ball so please I’m begging you! Make my birthday awesome which is October 18th

This contest ended a couple of weeks ago.

Back