CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I want the Callaway Epic Flash Driver because I have been using the Callaway Big Bertha from 1999. This driver is starting to limit how far I can hit the ball and is affecting my game, but I can’t afford to buy a new driver. Being able to get this driver will allow me to help my game because I will have a better driver that will allow me to hit the ball further than the old Big Bertha.

I could really use a new driver. The one I have looks like it’s starting to come apart down by the head. Still hits ok but who knows for how much longer.

There is a very logical reason why I want the Callaway Epic Flash driver. I game drivers based on their name. For example, I am gaming my Cobra F7+ driver because at least 7 times a round (7+) I scream F-bombs because of a wayward drive.

For once, it would be absolutely awesome to game a driver that helps me hit EPIC shots off the tee. Make it happen, THP! lol

I would love an Epic Flash driver to upgrade one of the oldest clubs in my bag! I miss all over the face, so the epic flash face should really help my game!

I have never had a new model driver, and would love to see what that new tech would do with my new not-slicing-into-the-next-county swing

I haven’t gotten a new driver since 2010 and I am due to get the newest, hottest, best driver out now...Epic Flash!! Thanks

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 4 is here and it is a good one. Here is your chance to win a Callaway Epic Flash driver.

Day 4 Prize
View attachment 8908564

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy and should be fun.
1. Go to any thread on the entire forum (not this one) and make a relevant post.
2. Then come back to this thread and tell us why you want the Epic Flash driver.

We can check username with post history to verify another post was made and once you do those two steps, you are good to go.

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

I want to win this driver because my 2 yr old used one could use an upgrade !

Heard this driver is a monster! It could really help my long game!

I want the Epic Flash drier because I'm a Callaway homer and I'm still stuck in the "dark ages" of the original Epic!!!

?:ROFLMAO:

New fairway wood's range is creeping into my old driver's range...you know what that means: new driver! Can't imagine doing better than the Callaway Epic Flash!

I would like to try the epic driver and retire my Callaway.

I could really use the new driver, dented the faceplate on my R7 and it’s been killing my distance. I’ve played a Diablo in the past and really liked the feel, so I know this Epic Flash would help me tremendously!!

Never hit Callaway's on the course, looking to change drivers and would love this one!

I want this driver because I’ve had my current one for ten plus years and it would be a a great addition to my bag.

I really need an updated driver and this driver would ride nicely beside my rogue 3w.

I enjoyed playing the OG Epic and the AI face on these clubs is interesting. I work in IT and AI is fully a big part of my work life it would be cool to add to my golf game.

I’d like this Epic Flash because, we’ll, I don’t have a driver. I got rid of mine a few years ago when I completely lost the ability to hit it. I’ve hit a couple that belonged to playing partners lately and it has given me the big to try one again.

Recently acquired a used set of callaway irons, but still using my old Cobra driver. I would love to get ahold of the new epic flash driver, or maybe the new woods too. Totally love golf, still not that good at it though. ?‍♂️

My first Callaway driver was last year’s Rogue Subzero and it’s really elevated my confidence! This Epic Flash would take my tee game to the next level and get me some much needed extra distance!

Love to have this great driver. Been playing a 2007 driver and would love the new tech in my game.

I would love to have an Epic Flash driver to pair up with the Epic Flash 3 Wood that blew me away when I wasn’t looking for it.

I recently picked up an epic flash hybrid and love it. Would love to put the epic flash driver in play and see how it’d fair for my swing against the M4 dtype.

Back