CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I would like to win this driver because my driver face is dead. Looking for a new and upgraded driver and the Epic Flash is exactly what I’m looking for. Not to mention it would be a great gift as my first child was born yesterday!

I want the epic driver because ITS EPIC:cool:

I used to have the Callaway x hot pro years and years ago and loved it. I got away from Callaway recently but would love to return. The Epic Flash would be perfect for this transition!

One of the guys I play with regularly has the Epic Flash and since putting it into play he has seen an increase in distance as well as accuracy. He has let me swing it a few times and it was a beast. I would love to be able to add it to me bag!!

I know this driver is an absolute BEAST ? and I'd love to help my friend and playing partner update from his old decrepit driver into a Flash Face bomber! ???

With my age increasing and a new shoulder surgery, I'd hope this driver can help an old veteran stay closer to his son off the tee box

Thank you for Paradise week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need this driver because want to hit bombs and maybe, just maybe, finally beat my buddy. Wouldn't that be EPIC!!??

I'd actually like this driver for my son, he is using my old Bertha and heading into high school golf this coming spring. This would round out his new bag nicely!

I'm a Titleist loyalist myself. But my girlfriend is three years out of Division 1 golf and has always loved Callaway products. She's recently getting back into the game and rather than try to convince her to switch to the dark side, I'd love to see the look on her face when she got a new Flash to replace her old X hot.

Cause my current Callaway Big Bertha 460 just turned 11 years old and its time for a new big stick!

While I have been in love with my M5 I had to get a new shaft put it as the old one broke. So I demoed the Epic Flash for the weekend. All I can say is WOW where have you been my whole life? Having always played Callaway(still break out the Hawkeye) I want to apologize for cheating on them!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I want to try the Callaway Epic Flash because of all the hype I have heard around the driver. I am coming around on Callaway equipment and with driver being my biggest issue, I'd love to give this one a try

I want the new Epic Flash driver because I think it is the 2019 best driver!!!
Thank you for the opportunity.

Good luck all!

I want to "elevate" my game. I believe that was the tag line on the THP Instagram page when these were introduced! Thank you THP!

I have always gotten along pretty well with Callaway drivers. Would love to give this monster a try.

I have got my handicap down 5 strokes in the past 2 years. I’ve been using a Cleveland Classic driver I bought used in 2013 and could use an upgrade. Your site is awesome and the evidence-based results make it clear which equipment truly is the best when there’s so much out there to pick from. The Epic Flash is the clear cut winner in all categories. Pick me!

Best of luck, y’all! The Flash is a great driver.

I would really like to win the driver because I’ve played with the same driver since I start playing golf and can’t afford a new one:(

I made mine in the Cleveland utx thread
I've never tried the last 2 offerings from Callaway but I was very close in trying the flash out but my money was not ready at the time and I was getting along with current driver at that time but I've always wanted to try this one and pings

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Like my rogue, but everything I read says el flash is noticeably better. Plus I can still barely out drive my dad.

I would love to see what flash face is all about!!!!!

Back