CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I'm still gaming the XR16 and want to see what a few years of technology and a little AI can do.

I already own this driver so not an entry. Good luck to all this is a great prize

I would actually love to win this driver for my son who is a High School golfer. I think it would be a great addition to his bag.

I was honored to be a tester for Callaway through their community for the Epic Flash; at the end of the testing they offered it to me but I couldn't afford it at the time.

In serious need of driver upgrade. Still gaming a 13 year old callaway which is great but technology has moved on. I want to be able to grip it and rip it and know I’ve got some forgiveness.

My son has this driver and he loves it. i have hit this driver in a simulator and absolutely love the numbers i get out of it. I currently game the 2015 GBB and this would be a seamless transition for me.

I want this driver to replace my old TM R1. This is the hottest driver on the market with the most advanced design.

I haven’t hit any of the 2019 drivers. I relayed a story recently about an 80 yo golfer who told me he thinks Callaway makes the best metal woods. So putting those together, I would be honored to swing the epic should one wander my direction.

I would like to win to see what the latest and greatest tech can do for a beginner golfers game (y) can't wait to try it out.

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 4 is here and it is a good one. Here is your chance to win a Callaway Epic Flash driver.

Day 4 Prize
View attachment 8908564

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy and should be fun.
1. Go to any thread on the entire forum (not this one) and make a relevant post.
2. Then come back to this thread and tell us why you want the Epic Flash driver.

We can check username with post history to verify another post was made and once you do those two steps, you are good to go.

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

I would love to give this Driver a shot. The technology has me intrigued and everyone I know who plays one just loves it.

I'd like to see how it compares to the TS3. Thanks THP for the opportunity and best of luck everyone. Someone is gonna be happy!!

I have one of these and want to share the love with a friend who’s just getting into the game. I figure if he starts dropping bombs off the tee he’ll play more.

I would love the Callaway epic flash driver!!!! I currently have top flite and want to upgrade to something much better

One of the best drivers of the year. Good luck to all!

This is just insane!!! You guys keep this up and someone might take yall to the looney bin!

I dropped 10 shots this season and i could be lower... if i had a good driver. It could have be a LOT lower. My driver is so old i decided to stop using it in competitions making it harder to get the distance and hit greens. I would LOVE a new driver to help me cut those few extra shots. ?

I want a new driver and have been trying to decide between Ping 410 and the Epic Flash. Winning one or the other would make the decision easy (y)

Would love to have a fresh driver and this is one of the top performing driver for this year and I can see this dethroning my old ping g400

My current driver is a Rogue, so not that old, but I've been pondering a switch to the Epic Flash for 2020 anyway. The tech is certainly impressive, and it's a nice looking driver. Plus, my UST Elements Gold would be an easy swap into the Epic Flash.

This contest is like a blessing straight from the heavens! I bought a cobra driver back in 2009 and took me until 2015 to actually hit straight lol. Then I’m driving to the golf course two weekends ago, ready to put my buddy in his place and empty out his piggy bank, open my car door, and see my golf bag fell off my back seat and SNAPPED my driver shaft ?. Now I’m playing a hybrid off the tee so PLEASE PLEASE hook me up with the epic flash so I can make an epic comeback off the tee and bomb it 80yards past my buddies. I’m sending prayers to the golf gods to come through and make my game great again lol.

Who wouldn't want some extra yards thanks to AI flash face tech! :cool:

I want this driver so I can maybe possibly find the Fairway!!! I only hit my driver 8-10 times this year so it's definitely on its way out.

Thanks for another amazing giveaway!!

Back